Nieghbors

jdf1

Refer to photo posted previously.... and uhmmm...

good luck, I hope you have a fork-lift for her...   :o

ha! I am not easily fooled!! In your pic, that woman is not wearing any underwear!! Therefore it can't be her...

(my powers of logical deduction are simply mind-boggling, eh?? )

:D

ahh yes.. but as notated, they were on their way out of the house... and the sexy lingerie had already been taken off by the deranged OP during a bizarre four-some.. however, she was left wanting by the OP and that's why she's grabbing ThaiPauly's a$$... she wanted more.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a dead-cert to generate more complaints, to Thai newspapers, about how twisted & self-absorbed TV-members are. :o

Love it ! :D

Keep it up - to coin a phrase ... :D

And recommend them to start a thread on barladies.com , looking for swinging-couples in town, get them off your back (so to speak) :D

Edited by Ricardo

We live at Flora House very nice and quiet, but now two americans have moved next door to us and it is pure ######.

They are from Washington, and Bi-sexual, my wife and I are not, and we do not condon  their life style , but my God every night the wife comes over only in her underwear, trys to put the move on me , then my wife, then he comes over with

a woody, they drink all of our liquor, smoke are cigs, eat anthing they can find in our house, what the F..k can we do?

1. Change beer and ciggie brands to ones that they don't like. :D

Or

2. Turn the AC to the blizzard setting. :D

Personally I'd go for number 1. :o

This has to be the funniest thread on the CM forum for sometime. It's a pity that the majority of TV Members don't visit the forum as it does not relate to them.

How can we let them know what they are missing??

Easy, nip round to their house, drink all the booze, help yourself to fags, grope the missus and then casually mention the thread.

Well our forum lives next doors to their forums. It's a start ! :D

Maybe George & co could make it the subject of one of their round-robin alert-emails ? :D Or , then again, maybe not :D It might give the wrong idea of how serious / twisted-humour / weird Chiang-Mai can be. :o

Edited by Ricardo

Hello everyone, I would have responed sooner but yesterday I went to store to buy more cigs, liquor, and food when I came home my computer was gone.

My wife was sleeping so I waited until she woke up, asking her where is our computer? she said our neighbor came over and told her I okayed them using it.

They bought a wireless router locked thier front door and would"nt answer the phone or me knocking at front door!

Finally today when I left for awhile, they but computer by my door, with a note that

my battery was shit, please fix it soon.

Oh f..k I have to go, thier coming home now, I need to lock up quick.

This has to be the funniest thread on the CM forum for sometime. It's a pity that the majority of TV Members don't visit the forum as it does not relate to them.

It keeps popping up on the "Forum Portal" page in the window "Latest Topic Replies". That's how I got here - and I'm in Phuket!

AmeriThai,

Whence I finish my projectile vomiting, you are in big trouble mate...

:o

After me, mate! sick22uz.gif

It keeps popping up on the "Forum Portal" page in the window "Latest Topic Replies". That's how I got here - and I'm in Phuket!

AmeriThai,

:o

We live at Flora House very nice and quiet, but now two americans have moved next door to us and it is pure ######.

They are from Washington, and Bi-sexual, my wife and I are not, and we do not condon their life style , but my God every night the wife comes over only in her underwear, trys to put the move on me , then my wife, then he comes over with

a woody, they drink all of our liquor, smoke are cigs, eat anthing they can find in our house, what the F..k can we do?

You're fortunate to have only experienced projectile vomiting. Some have been known to purge from both ends of the digestive system at the same time.

The OP was clearly pleading to TV members for help about this very heavy problem. I realize gazing at such shocking evidence is an assault that gives viewers the urge to gouge out their own eyeballs. The assualt to the OP's nostrils from the pungent, earthy scent emitted by such neighbors would be greatly overwhelming. You can see the scope of the burden. Perhaps it would helpful to put it into a more clear perspective for better understanding.

Imagine what it must be like to have such neighbors show up nightly at the door in their underwear, tempting the OP by seductively quivering their massive gelatinous flesh, while at the same time consuming everything in sight. I suspect the OP and his wife are mere shells, starving from the lack of food and other perishables. It must be costing them a fortune.

The OP should immediately contact the Chiang Mai Zoo. These gigantic beasts can be extremely hazardous, even life-threatening.

oouuf8ew.jpg

DANGER! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

AmeriThai,

:D

They are from Washington, and Bi-sexual, my wife and I are not, and we do not condon their life style , but my God every night the wife comes over only in her underwear, trys to put the move on me , then my wife, then he comes over with

You're fortunate to have only experienced projectile vomiting. Some have been known to purge from both ends of the digestive system at the same time.

The OP was clearly pleading to TV members for help about this very heavy problem. I realize gazing at such shocking evidence is an assault that gives viewers the urge to gouge out their own eyeballs. The assualt to the OP's nostrils from the pungent, earthy scent emitted by such neighbors would be greatly overwhelming. You can see the scope of the burden. Perhaps it would helpful to put it into a more clear perspective for better understanding.

Imagine what it must be like to have such neighbors show up nightly at the door in their underwear, tempting the OP by seductively quivering their massive gelatinous flesh, while at the same time consuming everything in sight. I suspect the OP and his wife are mere shells, starving from the lack of food and other perishables. It must be costing them a fortune.

The OP should immediately contact the Chiang Mai Zoo. These gigantic beasts can be extremely hazardous, even life-threatening.

oouuf8ew.jpg

DANGER! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

Shit, I have to take that image to bed now, oh what a rotten life :o

Edited by RDN