Nieghbors

jdf1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We live at Flora House very nice and quiet, but now two americans have moved next door to us and it is pure ######.

They are from Washington, and Bi-sexual, my wife and I are not, and we do not condon  their life style , but my God every night the wife comes over only in her underwear, trys to put the move on me , then my wife, then he comes over with

a woody, they drink all of our liquor, smoke are cigs, eat anthing they can find in our house, what the F..k can we do?

Well being an American from the USA, let me state that unlike the Thai, this couple SHOULD have thick skin (Able to handle criticism). Tell them to "Get Lost", don't allow them in to YOUR house! DO NOT avoid/delay the confrontation to spare their feelings...... shoot them between the eyes!

Back in the 70s, we had a great bumper sticker "ASS, GAS or GRASS, NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE", use this concept when you think about your lack of ascertive behaviour when dealing with this situation.

:o

We live at Flora House very nice and quiet, but now two americans have moved next door to us and it is pure ######.

They are from Washington, and Bi-sexual, my wife and I are not, and we do not condon  their life style , but my God every night the wife comes over only in her underwear, trys to put the move on me , then my wife, then he comes over with

a woody, they drink all of our liquor, smoke are cigs, eat anthing they can find in our house, what the F..k can we do?

Well being an American from the USA, let me state that unlike the Thai, this couple SHOULD have thick skin (Able to handle criticism). Tell them to "Get Lost", don't allow them in to YOUR house! DO NOT avoid/delay the confrontation to spare their feelings...... shoot them between the eyes!

Back in the 70s, we had a great bumper sticker "ASS, GAS or GRASS, NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE", use this concept when you think about your lack of ascertive behaviour when dealing with this situation.

:D

:o:D

• 2 months later...

Surprize everyone... I'm the wife half of the neighbors referred to. And guess what... I'll be back in 5 weeks! I would have posted my photo, but I can't compete with the lovelies of your fantasies previously posted, so I shall remain a mystery...And oh, JIM, you know I don't wear panties :o

Surprize everyone... I'm the wife half of the neighbors referred to.  And guess what... I'll be back in 5 weeks!  I would have posted my photo, but I can't compete with the lovelies of your fantasies previously posted, so I shall remain a mystery...And oh, JIM, you know I don't wear panties :o

Why 5 weeks?? I think i shot a photo of you the other day.

post-21591-1135781243_thumb.jpg