Another Hotel Question Around Sukhumvit

My folks are coming over in 2 weeks for my wedding. They will be in Bangkok for 3 nights and i need to find a half decent hotel. I think around 2000 baht but a little flexible. Must have an outdoor pool. Any ideas? I dont know Sukhumvit that well to be honest. But it should be within walking distance to Suk Soi 7. Cheers. In advance.

My folks are coming over in 2 weeks for my wedding. They will be in Bangkok for 3 nights and i need to find a half decent hotel. I think around 2000 baht but a little flexible. Must have an outdoor pool. Any ideas? I dont know Sukhumvit that well to be honest. But it should be within walking distance to Suk Soi 7. Cheers. In advance.

Yao can try this website www.sawasdee.com. They have many hotels in Bangkok to offer. Many hotels on Sukhumvit Road.

Hope this help.

Edited by itsatree

Try the Bel-Aire Princess, soi 5 - about 700 metres down on the right. Not sure about the pool - never used it - but I would think they have one.

Grand Business Inn on Suk Soi 11 has good clean rooms for about 2500, or at least that was the price 6 mths ago. Place was new then, still had fresh paint on the walls.

About 2 Mins walk to Soi 7. they have a web site www.awgroup.com

worth a look.

Grand Business Inn on Suk Soi 11 has good clean rooms for about 2500, or at least that was the price 6 mths ago. Place was new then, still had fresh paint on the walls.

worth a look.

I've stayed there. I think it was a lot cheaper a couple of months ago - 1,500 baht? Very new hotel, but showers are made for Thais - the shower head is about 4 feet from the bottom of the bath. If you stand as close as possible, you can get your feet wet. Stupid plumbers! And they're still building - expect to be woken up by a hammer drill at 7:00 am.

worth a look.

I've stayed there. I think it was a lot cheaper a couple of months ago - 1,500 baht? Very new hotel, but showers are made for Thais - the shower head is about 4 feet from the bottom of the bath. If you stand as close as possible, you can get your feet wet. Stupid plumbers! And they're still building - expect to be woken up by a hammer drill at 7:00 am.

When I used to stay there it was bt500 per night. :o

I am aware it has had an extensive refit since then though..

totster :D