Only 2 Weeks To Go.

Jockstar

Ok guys. All the best against the Bullshead. But was wondering. Would anyone care to predict the score. The Bullshead were a decent team last year. But i think they will be different this year. Maybe not as strong. So just a fun prediction for your first game. What do you think? How confident are you? This is just a light hearted thread. Not meant in abad way. BTW if you predict correct. George has promised to buy you a few beers. :o:D

Edited by Jockstar

At this moment we are unable to comment on the prediction but it will be a good match playing in our first ever MBGM International League...

We have now got 2 Major Injuries in our Squad and it wll effect our Team alot....

No other comment :D

P.S And Jockstar goodluck for your first match...Vs Les Gaulois..... This should be a Brutal Match to watch.. :D:D:o

Cheers,

Tytus :D

Edited by tytus

(Home): BullsHead VS Sunbelt Thaivisa.com FC (Away)

ODDS.... :o

Home: 3.00

Draw : 5.00

Away : 1.50

LADBROKES

Londoner 8-11

Dubliner 2-1

Les Gaulois 5-1

Winking Frog 6-1

FG Pattaya 8-1

SUNBELT 10-1

German All Stars 16-1

Scandinavian Vikings 20-1

Seaboard 25-1

Robin Hood 40-1

British Club 50-1

Bangkok United 60-1

Bull's Head Brazilians 100-1

Patana 125-1

WILLIAM HILL

Dubliner 6-4

Londoner 2-1

SUNBELT 5-1

Winking Frog 7-1

Les Gaulois 8-1

FG Pattaya 16-1

Seaboard 20-1

German All Stars 25-1

Scandinavian Vikings 25-1

British Club 50-1

Robin Hood 50-1

Bull's Head Brazilians 80-1

Bangkok United 100-1

Patana 200-1

We have now got 2 Major Injuries in our Squad and it wll effect our Team alot....

Thanks Tytus, are you saying that my rather painful injury is having a positive effect on the team ? :o

BTW I will have final word soon how big (read money) the surgery on my right foot will be. :D

Ok guys. All the best against the Bullshead. But was wondering. Would anyone care to predict the score. The Bullshead were a decent team last year. But i think they will be different this year. Maybe not as strong. So just a fun prediction for your first game. What do you think? How confident are you? This is just a light hearted thread.  Not meant in abad way. BTW if you predict correct. George has promised to buy you a few beers. :o  :D

2-3

Thanks Tytus, are you saying that my rather painful injury is having a positive effect on the team ?

Yes Matt ...We hope you get better on your foot injury... :D:o

If ur playing i think the score shoud be either...

0-3 (Win)

0-4 (Win) :D:D

Edited by tytus

We (Bull's Head) have 15 players with long term injuries, another 9 in the physio's treatment room, 6 more on holiday and another 5 old enough to have gone to school with Bobby Robson. We have no goalkeeper or defence, so we will be playing a line-dancing 0-0-11 formation.

Should be a tight game! Think you will nick it 9-8 ... :o

He,he - Sunderland; you have been planting misleading info about the Bull's Head team status for a while :o - my info says that the team is as strong as ever, so should be an interesting match for sure!

Cheers!

I wouldn't dream of doing that :D

It's all true. A bloke down the pub told me.

Edited by Sunderland

Thanks Tytus, are you saying that my rather painful injury is having a positive effect on the team ? :o

BTW I will have final word soon how big (read money) the surgery on my right foot will be. :D

So who's the other injury casualty then?

Ok since it is no longer 2 weeks away but is indeed tomorrow. Would anyone care to predict the score? George has started a thread here...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46273

But its locked till tomorrow at 16.00. You can use this till then. So predictions players or supporters?

I could say what i think but i wont as i havent seen you play yet and the Bullshead have changed a bit. :D

I will be watching tomorrow though. :D:o

Edited by Jockstar

Ok since it is no longer 2 weeks away but is indeed tomorrow. Would anyone care to predict the score? George has started a thread here...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=46273

But its locked till tomorrow at 16.00. You can use this till then. So predictions players or supporters?

I could say what i think but i wont as i havent seen you play yet and the Bullshead have changed a bit.  :D

I will be watching tomorrow though. :D:o

Yes, the Bull's Head team has definitely changed and pre-season form has been mixed. Should be an interesting first game of the season. Will the police be in attendance to control the Sunbelt masses??? :D

Live Radio Coverage by Radio Bangkok, Bangok Post,Professional Photographer by Teera .... And many more....

Bullhead Brazillian ..They are a good team...So i bet they will give us a hard match...

Good luck to everyone playing tommorow :o

Cheers

Tytus

Tonight I spent  20 minutes on swimming and  10 minutes on running,I found I became fatter than last week :D  :D  :D it's so hard to move my body.

:D  :D but then,tomorrow I will be a heavyweight

opponent to Bullhead!

I believe we would also give bullhead a hard match.

Anyway,enjoy soccer! :D

Aye ... and don't forget your wellies and snorkel. It might rain like last weekend. Your swimming might come in useful :o