Abattoir In Nong Sung Mukdahan

Issangeorge

It has been mentioned before by me and others, that in Mukdahan Province on Highway 12 about 5 kilometres on the Mukdahan side of Nong Sung there is an abattoir. I think this is the third or fourth year it has been in business. I was just there on Monday and bought 2 T-bone and 3 Rib-eye steaks for ฿625 or about $20 Canadian, that's less than what I would pay for two Rib-eye steaks in Canada. I just had a Rib-eye tonight and it was excellent, very tender and at par with one I would get in Canada. This abattoir (I don't know the name) has really improved their operation since they started, they have patterned themselves after Thai French Meats and although they don't have the fresh selection Thai French Meats have they have pretty well every cut you want frozen. If you want quality meat and are willing to pay a fair price for it and are in the Mukdahan area I would recommend this abattoir. You can't miss it. It is a big building with a white roof right across the road from a gas station. Issangeorge.