Limbo's Condition

homealone

Under another topic, containing a variety of meaningless threads, Limbo mentioned the need for psychiatric intervention. I thought I might save Limbo the time and expense of consulting with one of the many highly trained shrink therapists who haunt the local bars in Chiang Rai.

After consulting with several world-renowned psychotherapists and the former leader of the free world, I am able to provide Limbo with an accurate diagnosis:

Arrested PsychoSexual Development or APSD. This condition is manifested by an uncommon dependency on Mary Palm and her five sisters for pleasure and self-gratification. Most adult males suffer brief episodes of APSD during puberty or at times of stress or solitude. In Limbo’s case, as is apparent from a review of his postings, it is not episodic but an addiction he is unable to control.

Unfortunately, the experts say that there is no cure for this condition except to occasionally utilize Mary’s Other Palm and her five virgin cousins.

Maybe there are other local experts who can provide Limbo with a more hopeful remedy.

Unfortunately, the experts say that there is no cure for this condition except to occasionally utilize Mary’s Other Palm and her five virgin cousins.

.... is the advice of Mr. Homealone.

My gratitude is out of all proportions. Thank you very, very much!

But could you be a little bit more specific about the location where I can find Mary and her five virgin cousins?

Is it the one behind the Wang Come Hotel? Ten meters from the corner with the 'Street of Carnal Desires'? I hardly believe that any virgins work in that practice.

Do you think that the treatment is covered by my health insurance?

Limbo :o

A newbie insinuating that a TV mod is into auto erotics takes courage :o

Did he? This will not pass unpunished!

Let me think about his profile...

His excellent skills in writing English language point in the direction of an English teacher, probably at university level. Rajabhat or Mae Fah Luang? I go for Mae Fah Luang.

His excellent ability to associate points in the direction of a personality who never would refuse a glass of beer. Points in the direction of a visitor of Bo's Place.

His in fine wording camouflaged aggression points in the direction of a person who would wear military style camouflage pants in his free time.

His self choosen nickname points in the direction of a person who doesn't have a steady relationship with all consequences of that, which in their turn brought him on his absolutely distastefull thought.

Would the first letter of his naam be an A or a B? I go for the B! Right? :D

Limbo :D

Edited by Limbo

A newbie insinuating that a TV mod is into auto erotics takes courage :o

Did he? This will not pass unpunished!

Let me think about his profile...

His excellent skills in writing English language point in the direction of an English teacher, probably at university level. Rajabhat or Mae Fah Luang? I go for Mae Fah Luang.

His excellent ability to associate points in the direction of a personality who never would refuse a glass of beer.

His in fine wording camouflaged aggression points in the direction of a person who would wear military style camouflage pants in his free time.

His self choosen nickname points in the direction of a person who doesn't have a steady relationship with all consequences of that, which in their turn brought him on his absolutely distastefull thought.

Would the first letter of his naam be an A or a B? I go for the B! Right? :D

Limbo :D

APSD also causes the victim to experience exotic fantasies, paranoia and an inability to get past the first two letters of the english alphabet.

Wrong on all accounts Mr. Moderator. A true newbie abiding by all the rules of the TV game.

Nicknames are often misleading and rarely indicate one's actual situation. It's the random mysteries that add spice our lives.

:D homealone

Wrong on all accounts Mr. Moderator.  A true newbie abiding by all the rules of the TV game.

Nicknames are often misleading and rarely indicate one's actual situation. It's the random mysteries that add spice our lives.

:o homealone

Your rumbled sonny.

I am sure Mr homealone knows another member here. After all they share the same I(Interesting) P(Personality) just used moments apart in some cases.

I wonder why that is. Maybe its boring sitting in the darkened and smelly room :o .... Back to you Mr homealone.

I agree with Limbo. I think his name begins with and ends with the same letter. Often seen in Bo,s Place drinking my name.

I am absolutely sure we are talking about the same person.

We once had a 'your name' together and I actually like him.

Tjing-tjing :o

Limbo.

I agree with Limbo. I think his name begins with and ends with the same letter. Often seen in Bo,s Place drinking my name.

I am absolutely sure we are talking about the same person.

We once had a 'your name' together and I actually like him.

Tjing-tjing :o

Limbo.

And I like you too, Limbo. Sadly, we have never had a"your name" together. Perhaps someday. Although your APSD prognosis is not hopeful I wish you all the best with what Chiang Rai has to offer.

:D homealone

I am sure Mr homealone knows another member here. After all they share the same I(Interesting) P(Personality) just used moments apart in some cases.

I wonder why that is. Maybe its boring sitting in the darkened and smelly room  :D .... Back to you Mr homealone.

Sorry, I am only familiar with my own member. . . and its getting dark . . the aroma is rising.

:o not a Mr. homealone

:o Oh my gosh,

It's getting pretty bad when I have to read things like this in this forum. The one thing I enjoy about Thailand is the fact that should you require female assistance it's easily found. Have to talk about Miss Palm and her 5 sisters? EEEEk

Please gentlemen is life so boring in Thailand we have to resort to topics of this nature?

No need for shrinks, just maybe a night out?

it did deteriorate quite rapidly.... still, you should see Bedlem!!  :o

We will deteriorate no more. I am pleased to announce that Limbo's condition has much improved. He has ignored the advice of the experts as the Palm girls have discovered the joys of mountain climbing whilst Limbo yodels in the canyon.

And my evil twin has been captured and detained.

:D no longer homealone

Sadly, we have never had a"your name" together. Perhaps someday. Although your APSD prognosis is not hopeful I wish you all the best with what Chiang Rai has to offer.

..... homealone wrote.

I was talking about his name, with other words my name, not your name.

Chang35Baht, I think there is another candidate. We might have to shift from an American to a British suspect.

All of you, have a nice weekend!

Limbo.