Any Stop Smoking Bangkok Groups?

PeterDuffy

I was just trying to find an Allen Carr "Easy Way" in Bangkok but it appears there isnt one ... Are there any stop smoking groups in Bangkok? The best thing for me has been simple "cold turkey" but Ive stopped numerous times (usually when Im sick) only to start latter again when Im better with that "one" cigarette and then another and then another until Im smoking every day and end up sick again ...

When i came back to the US, $8 for a pack of boro's was enough to make me quit, now that im in hawaii and pushing $10 a pack, i lost my urge about 85%.

Other than that I find the first 3 days hardest. I've been smoking for 25 years.

almost forgot, Marlboro are evil. Now they make 72's which are shorter and cheaper.

Edited by KRS1

• 3 weeks later...

So no stop smoking groups in Bangkok?<BR><BR>Im really having difficulty stopping smoking. Ive done it before when Ive wanted to but this time I seem to be really addicted.<BR><BR>Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.<BR><BR>

So no stop smoking groups in Bangkok?<BR><BR>Im really having difficulty stopping smoking. Ive done it before when Ive wanted to but this time I seem to be really addicted.<BR><BR>Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.<BR><BR>

Hi Peter ,

well I was going to open a clinic here in Bangkok , but still waiting for a reply from London for the Franchise I have already one clinic abroad... Have you started the Book yet or tried the audio book ?

Other option if you want to start right away ... is the 45 Minute video session it has quite a high success rate ...

Best

Chris