Steves Deli Ban Chang

bluesmith

called in there today, all the equipment is new and everything is spick and spam.

reall good section of stuff there and at a reasonable price.

really helpfull and friendly people is worth the drive

I call in more or less every day and i can assure you it is still very much spick and span!!

Great stuff!!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Steves deli is no more, but don't panic, today it is undergoing a name change, now Al's deli, seems to be the same stock for now with the addition of hot pies, be interesting to see how it goes.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by LennyW

Are they open on Sundays? I'm heading out to Bang Chang for some afternoon beers from Pattaya wink.png

I see this post is quite old, if he isn't open are there any other western markets in Bang Chang these days?English

It was open on Sundays when Steves Deli but Im not sure about the new owner.

The Camel across the street also has Falang food but you can buy much cheaper in Pattaya with a lot more variety.

A very good place to eat is "Valley View" next to St Andrews golf club. He is famous for his Sunday Roast.......A Video here with directions.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/194184-restaurants-in-ban-chang-rayong/page-8.

Enjoy Bang Chang.

Al's Deli formerly known as Steve's Deli is open on Sunday and every day as far as I know. I was just in the area today and asked a local bar owner (American guy) and he confirmed this. I shopped in there a few days back and not a whole lot has changed as far as I can tell. Not a huge selection but in some cases it beats a drive to Pattaya. After inquiry with I assume Al's wife she will be stocking about the same items but will consider requests from the customers.

I would not drive here for a shopping experience if coming from Pattaya or anywhere else for that matter unless you have another reason to visit Ban Chang's bar strip