BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Jockstar

Anyone Stayed At The Ambassador?

Avoid it like the plague.....  nothing good about it.  You can do far better...

This is pretty amazing. We have two hotel threads going, this one and the one here:

Your Preferred Bangkok Hotel

Both of which demonstrate an amazing variety in taste and preference.

Some of the posts, such as the one to which I am replying, are inexplicable to me. Why bother to post if you don't offer specifics or alternatives?

Others have been enormously helpful and interesting, offering the kind of information and detail that a traveler needs to make an informed decision.

Thanks to all those who took the time to make a considered reply to both of these threads.

Avoid it like the plague.....  nothing good about it.  You can do far better...

This is pretty amazing. We have two hotel threads going, this one and the one here:

Your Preferred Bangkok Hotel

Both of which demonstrate an amazing variety in taste and preference.

Some of the posts, such as the one to which I am replying, are inexplicable to me. Why bother to post if you don't offer specifics or alternatives?

Others have been enormously helpful and interesting, offering the kind of information and detail that a traveler needs to make an informed decision.

Thanks to all those who took the time to make a considered reply to both of these threads.

Thanks to you buathai for the help. Booked the folks into the Zennith on Soi 3. Nice hotel. Folks impressed and the misssus got a discount through her work