"Cloning" Mulberry Trees

swissie

In the " Farming in Thailand" Forum there is a recent thread "cloning mulberry trees". This caught my attention:

- Why not "clone" Thai-Ladies that have a proven record of staying with the "Farang-Husband" for 10 years or more? (For better or for worse.)

Imagine: Farangs, truly looking for "a good woman" for a long-term relationship, would no longer have to linger around sleazy Bars/Entertainement Places in Tourist-Hubs, just to find out that after "the deal is done" (= Marriage),they have "been had"? Just think of how much financial & emotional grief could be avoided for a certain type of Farang that way !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: The content of above post should not be taken seriously. It's food for thaught and something to smile about. And: The Isaan Forum is not the most active within the many TV-Forums. So it coulden't hurt to liven it up a bit.

So, give input:

- I have been married to my Thai-Wifey for 10 years (or more) and she should be cloned because............ (This should create some response, if possible in a humourous way).

Cheers.

There are unlimited sources and locales as good Thai ladies are concerned. Must just don't know how to go about it. Instead, relying on the old predictable stereotype.;)

Well zz, have read better posts from you. This is about humor, for god's sake!

Like Johnny Cash said before: Lay off of that damm whiskey !

Cheers, no harm intended!

Back in the days (1996) when 'Dolly' the Sheep was first cloned people used to joke about cloning Michael Jordan ...

My response was: What do get when you clone Michael Jordan? ... a baseball player who can't hit a curve ball.

I think the clones would scare the living daylights out of my missus and confuse the offspring and then there is the question of where to keep em . In my honest opinion one is enough . The Ubon Ratchathani Wives. :unsure: