Which Is The New Hot And Trendy Restaurant?

Blake7

Don't know but a lot of my regular good places have moved, gone under, or changed menu in the last 6 months and it's difficult to find a new place.

There is a new Hi So place on Lat Praho. Most Thai models and movie stars go there on Friday. Pretty good. And there is a disco next to it with a lot of pretty girls dancing on the glass window :o

Edited by Butterfly

Don't know but a lot of my regular good places have moved, gone under, or changed menu in the last 6 months and it's difficult to find a new place.

There is a new Hi So place on Lat Praho. Most Thai models and movie stars go there on Friday. Pretty good. And there is a disco next to it with a lot of pretty girls dancing on the glass window  :o

Most Thai models and movie stars go there on Friday.

Gee, it must be pretty crowded......

Is there a name for this place?

SOME VERY IN & HOT GOSSIP!!!!!

There's a brand new fried cockroach, cricket, larva & scorpion pushcart moving around on sois 5, 7, 7.5 & 11. Lots of scene-makers, jet-setters and beautiful people have been sighted dining there! The place is so exclusive it has no name. So ultimatly chic, it serves each course in transparent plastic bags! The chef is absolutely devine. Lots of Hollywood & Bollywood stars are going there now, so, you'd best bust a move and get in while the getting's good before the tourists and nouveau riche types start showing up and ruining the scene.

Ciao.

life can be sooooo difficult in bangkok , lets hope you dont starve.

heaven for halfbrains.

life can be sooooo difficult in bangkok , lets hope you dont starve.

heaven for halfbrains.

Yeah life can be difficult when you can only eat at your local food stall :o

Leelawadee opened Dec 19th, it has gotten excellent reviews and is know to be one of the best places to people watch.

http://www.leelawadeerestaurant.com/aboutleelawadee_en.html

After dinner, you can check out the club next door for some live bands... The Glass Home Studio 80's. Most nights The Glass Home has three different live bands performing and is always a favorite to people watch and award winning since it was opened over 5 years ago.

http://www.glasshomestudio80.com/en/index....id=12&Itemid=32

Sunbelt Asia is proud to be one of the owners of Leelawadee Restaurant and the Glass Home. http://www.leelawadeerestaurant.com

Here is a map for the Taxi

http://www.glasshomestudio80.com/en/index....&id=9&Itemid=31

Hope to see you there!

SOME VERY IN & HOT GOSSIP!!!!!

There's a brand new fried cockroach, cricket, larva & scorpion pushcart moving around on sois 5, 7, 7.5 & 11. Lots of scene-makers, jet-setters and beautiful people have been sighted dining there! The place is so exclusive it has no name. So ultimatly chic, it serves each course in transparent plastic bags! The chef is absolutely devine. Lots of Hollywood & Bollywood stars are going there now, so, you'd best bust a move and get in while the getting's good before the tourists and nouveau riche types start showing up and ruining the scene.

Ciao.

The Beetles in wine sauce are to die for, best served with an early Merlot :o

Without slagging off Glass Home, which is very nice, it is hardly trendy; just a nice middle of the road night out, on par with Dawandaeng or similar.

It is in my neighborhood sort of, so well, I like it.

New places:

Bed - pretentious bad food with cruddy copy environment from overseas (which they paid big money for); uncomfortable seating and too many smelly feet tourists to be enjoyable

Hu-u - I got food poisoning from their fish and fainted on a first date (first dose of food poisoning in like 4 years) - food cold and average; all presentation and tasted like c^&p

Fireplace Grill - great food in an old classic reopened earlier in the year Holiday Inn - I likes it more than these other two try hard spots

Hiso modelly place in Lard Prao?! Really? Have no idea where this might be....R U sure Lard Prao?!

kook pochana , soi 22 , 50m before the queens park hotel.

good honest and tasty thai dishes , cooked to order , 40-70 baht , tin tables and no menu. clientele consist of office workers , foot massage girls and beer bar girls from across the road.

booking not necessary.

just make sure you dont dress up , or you wont get served.

definately lo-so , and all the better for it.

I was at Bed last night for din-dins. Average food I agree but you can't deny it does have a certain ambiance. Wednesday is supposed to be models night but I certainly didn't see any.

Food at Hu'u is generally better but I find it a bit quiet there.

No other recommendations? What about the Metropolitan Hotel?