Private Investigator - Honest Company

darrenr

Hello all does anyone know of any reputable/honest and good private investigator companies in thailand. I am suspecting my wife maybe cheating on me in Thailand and i want to confirm.

Story in brief:

I am 40 years old Australian , she is 25 year old thai lady ( who as of start of year now has Australian citizenship and passport).

She came to Australia in 2005, worked with me in remote locations of Australia earning money until Sept 2010 when she returned to Thailand to open up a beauty business.

Her uncle is a lady boy who is very well know in the Katoey community and runs several shops in a city outside Bangkok

so she goes back to thailand opens business, that i have seen and it is only meeting running costs.

I pay for her unit 4000 baht per month and give her allowance, i also in Sept 2010 gave her approx $25,000 AUD to set up business and some money (only fair as she worked while in Australia although i earn about 3 times more than her per week).

Anyhow june 2010 went with a friend to phuket for 12 days (without her) she did approve

Saw her last in February 2011 for citizenship /passport obtaining and went to bali no problems.

Been talking on skype every 2nd night, now only once a week.

her facebook account up to 1 month ago had photos of me in her profile and in the photo album - now gone ( this seems very symbolic to me)

now moving down to city where ladyboy uncle (very business savy uncle , wife's mother's brother but he is lady boy) to take over one of his business.

Have told her not giving another cent she need to make this work or she can either come back to australia or i can send her for further education

Her English is very good, good looking girl

My concern is that she is not communicating with me as much , but more importantly removing my photos off her facebook which indicates does not want any her contacts to see she is married to a Aussie (maybe i am wrong).

I have never doubted her before, but i am wondering if by going to phuket with my cop mate in June 2010 that broke the back of the relationship as far as she is concerned.

Trying to have baby for 2 years, cant conceive, she has minor med prob

Paid 400,000 baht for 2 square of village land ( i think half a rai 800sqm ?)

When she set up this business that she is now closing, she said she had to pay 100,000 baht to owner to buy out shop so she could lease, but when i went there two months after opening 30% shops not rent, states when she moves to run (that the uncles has given her shop for nothing and she will use her own products) shop in same shopping centre as ladyboy uncle it normally makes 100,000 baht per month turn over, but is down to 60,000 due to employee they recruited not working properly.

I as an ex cop have a feeling i could be getting played here or she may have a sammy noi/gik ( boyfriend) that i dont know about

She lived in Australia for 5 years never any indication or problems.

So i want to hire a honest reputable private investigator to follow up to see if she is doing the right thing ( i hope) or if my gut feeling is justified. Does anyone know roughly what it costs (ball park figures)? including photo evidence?

This is an allegation only

Many thanks

Why throw away money?

From your guts feeling, you need no one to tell you what you need to know.

I think she got whatever she needed from you, and now started leaving you subtle hints that she has moved on.

It will not be a good investigation report. Worse is that you paid for it.

As an ex policeman myself I should sympathize with you, and I guess you suspected everything was ok as she was in Australia with you, it seems the seperation (for whatever reason) has broke the relationship and she she is now taking whatever she can. maybe you should be with her on not on another continent. Sorry I know this is not what you asked, you asked for private investigator but I don't know any.

You are doing the right thing, send no more money, write off what you have spent up to now, fly to Thailand and confront her about the relationship, recover whatever you can, but I feel the money u spend on a Pi could be spent on an air ticket to resolve the relationship, one way or the other.

Any chance she already hired an investigator & sent him to Phuket during your trip? ;)

You did say...

"but i am wondering if by going to phuket with my cop mate in June 2010 that broke the back of the relationship as far as she is concerned."

If not I understand your need for closure but as the previous poster said....Living on separate continents is probably not conducive to a solid marriage.

Edited by flying

It doesn’t really matter what the report comes up with.

The fact that you rightly or wrongly have suspicion about her tells more about yourself than her and maybe you’re just not suited to be in a relation where you live apart from each other.

Trust goes a long way and once doubt creeps in it’s better to move on.

Sorry don't know any PI's. But check other sites to see if she is on them, loads of women will use thailovelinks as it is free, or Dateinasia, the latest one is badoo. Take your time and search those you might find out she is on them, then just

forget the cash and the PI, and just leave.

Thanks everyone for your advise much appreciated. Interestingly lately i send SMS messages to her pre paid phone and her post paid phone (true vision) , and she does not respond for over 24hrs citing that she had no credit , yet where she is the shop is 30 mts away from a booth that sells recharge cards 1 to call and her post paid she is on a plan ?

that is another change in habit !

dont think she hired a investigator for Phuket as i monitor bank accounts like a hawk and i would know if big sums of money had been touched

To correct my first post ,she did NOT approve of me going to phuket with my cop mate and we had a few words, but i explained that Aussie men sometimes go to pubs or on trips togetther and not take their wives, since i had not seen my friend for a while and he did bring his thai wife and children with him.

thanks again.

yeah thought 400,000 baht for half a rai (2 squares she calls it)

400,000 baht for 1/2a rai of village rai says it all for me. Run away now and save your money, :sorry:

no kidding. perhaps it's got a well that pumps out sang som and underneath every rock there's a gold nugget.

well i'm quite sure there's sang som and gold in the story somewhere...

personally wouldn't bother with a detective. buy a ticket, grow out your beard and perch on a barstool across the street if you really really must know.

Sorry been there done that . I have heard all , all the excuses, before,

Phone got wet, had to dry it.

No credit on my phone.

No phone signal.

Had No Money been to Bank. {The bank must have been in China because she has been gone 2/3 weeks}

Daughter/ Son /Mam/Papa/Grandma/ Grandpa/ Buffalo not well.or died

Been in hospital,l motorbike accident.

Also they just do not phone and go missing for long/short periods.

Some times the answers in your face and you do not want to see it ,Its hard but I think you know already. many people have been there,

You will never have piece of mind till you take some action,

Best wishes.

Edited by Thongkorn

Some really good advices here on this thread.

As a cop or an ex cop, you surely know the score.

Cease sending the money, cease supporting her business, ceases supporting her everything.

Let her approach you first.

If you have any monies or assets in joint names, get her name off of them pronto.

My guess is that once you stop supporting your ever loving caring sweet little wifey, it will be bye, bye and thanks for the cash. Luckily you don`t have kids together, well I hope not.

Sorry, I see no hope for this relationship and my advice is, don`t waste your time, effort and money hiring the services of a P.I. She obviously has her own agenda that does not include you.

You either accept this fact or you don`t and if you don`t it is going to cost you in money, time and effort all for nothing.

Thanks everyone,yeah well its been about 4 hrs since i sent an sms to her pre paid andpost paid phones, her excuse will be either no credit or i was busy organising the move from the one to city to the other to start the new business one floor above the lady boy uncles shop ! but if you got time to be on facebook and i then send the sms message, i am sure you phone isnt to far fromyour hands.

does anyone know what the term party5555 means on facebook or in thailand ?

thanks everyone you are right , i guess next trip i can always get off the plane at phuket !

many thanks for the straight up opinions

Great. Another unfaithful, money stealing Thai girl post !

Facebook pictures being removed is suspect. A previous poster mentioned the idea of Thailovelinks etc. Here's an idea. A facebook account is easy to set-up. Just need an email address and a picture of some hunk (all though not too obvious) Add your Mrs as a friend on facebook, pretending to be someone else, and see if she plays ball. All though remember some people do flirt on line for fun.

Good luck.

Thanks everyone,yeah well its been about 4 hrs since i sent an sms to her pre paid andpost paid phones, her excuse will be either no credit or i was busy organising the move from the one to city to the other to start the new business one floor above the lady boy uncles shop ! but if you got time to be on facebook and i then send the sms message, i am sure you phone isnt to far fromyour hands.

does anyone know what the term party5555 means on facebook or in thailand ?

thanks everyone you are right , i guess next trip i can always get off the plane at phuket !

many thanks for the straight up opinions

5 in Thai is pronounced "ha". They translate this to English meaning ha, laughing. 4 of them being "hahahaha = party hahahaha.

Literally meaning, it`s party time folks, lets party.

I feel sad for your situation, indeed.

Edited by Beetlejuice

400,000 baht for 1/2a rai of village rai says it all for me. Run away now and save your money, :sorry:

haha

My gf found last week

1 rai

in front of provincial university

5mins from main province town's center.

in one of the largest issan province.

300 000baht.

400k baht for half a rai in a small village. WOW hahahahaha more like 15 000baht

"so she goes back to Thailand opens business, that i have seen and it is only meeting running costs."

How do you know it's not making lots of money?

How many times do I have to read about guys paying for a business setup without actually being involved in the purchases and expenses themselves.

Rules for setting up a business for the wife/gf in Thailand.

Rental contract for the premises should be in your name.

Purchases for the 'fit out' should be made by you in person without the Thai gf present (unless you speak good Thai)

All receipts should be made in your name.

The girls always claim,

"I will get a better price if you aren't there darling", yep, she will get commission on the inflated price you are charged

"Easier to rent in my name darling", yep, easier for her to dump you and keep the business and fittings.

"The business never makes any money darling", yep, all the profits went in her pocket before reaching the till.

Try the stickman website for a reasonably priced PI.

Forgot to say

Land in my womans rural village is 10,000bht per rai in the centre on a paved road, falling to 5,000bht per rai out in the wilds on a dirt road.

Maybe double that price if they know a white man is paying for it.

Edited by LuckyLemon

You can become your own detective.

Get as many of her mobile phone numbers, email addresses, her name and any nicknames she uses as you can.

Type these into Google and see if she appears on any social networking sites.

You can also search in special people finder web sites such as:

http://www.paleez.com/

http://pipl.com/

http://search.mylife.com

http://www.joy2day.c...rofile-checker/

http://www.spokeo.com/

http://www.yoname.com/

http://snitch.name/

I know that her email providers are either hotmail, yahoo or both, easy to find on the web, because that what these people, especially scammers always use.

If you require any assistance with this, you can pm me.

Edited by Beetlejuice

There is no trust left in the "marriage" and you do not need a PI to investigate to tell you so. She has got what she needs (Ozz passport etc) so has somewhere to go if it all goes badly in LOS. Cut your losses and tell her that if she does not return to OZZ that the marriage is finished and be prepared to to tell the Ozz authorities that the marriage has failed because of her unaceptable behavior and there is a unretrievable breakdown in the marriage. You will then be able to move on with your life. Good luck for the future

Edited by techno

I think the removal of your pics off facebook is the most telling, imagine if a familly member removed your picture from facebook :blink: thats a very clear message

unfortunately it does not look good and you mention or indicate you have accounts in thailand and if so i would be emptying those real quick and ensure she has NO access to any Aussie accounts at all, as for someone saying she can take you for half in Oz once you stop supporting her she wont have a dime to fly to Oz because I am sure she has spent most the money or familly members have relieved her of it.

Suck it up mate and move on your Cop instincts are SPOT ON

DK

Thanks everyone for your advise much appreciated. Interestingly lately i send SMS messages to her pre paid phone and her post paid phone (true vision) , and she does not respond for over 24hrs citing that she had no credit , yet where she is the shop is 30 mts away from a booth that sells recharge cards 1 to call and her post paid she is on a plan ?

that is another change in habit !

dont think she hired a investigator for Phuket as i monitor bank accounts like a hawk and i would know if big sums of money had been touched

To correct my first post ,she did NOT approve of me going to phuket with my cop mate and we had a few words, but i explained that Aussie men sometimes go to pubs or on trips togetther and not take their wives, since i had not seen my friend for a while and he did bring his thai wife and children with him.

thanks again.

yeah thought 400,000 baht for half a rai (2 squares she calls it)

Seems to me that your saying 'It's OK for you to play, but NOT OK for her to play'.

Double standards will take you nowhere my friend. Sum num naa.

Edited by scorecard

I hate to say this because it probably applies to quite a few folks on thaivisa- but in my experience in every marriage where the thai wife is 15+ years or so younger than the farang husband, the wife has been cheating on him normally with younger thai or farang men. But i guess that's the price men pay for marrying hot younger girls...

I hate to say this because it probably applies to quite a few folks on thaivisa- but in my experience in every marriage where the thai wife is 15+ years or so younger than the farang husband, the wife has been cheating on him normally with younger thai or farang men. But i guess that's the price men pay for marrying hot younger girls...

I would dispute the ageist, racist and sexist part of your post and rewrite it to say

In my experience in nearly every relationship where one normally sexually active partner has been left alone for long periods of time he/she has been cheating with whomever was available.

Age of husband/wife/lover irrelevant

Nationality of husband//wife/lover irrelevant

Edited by LuckyLemon