Sk Shopping Park Ubon Ratchathani

MarcoH

G'Day All of you who are either visiting or Permanent in Ubon

I have good news for US,, I had meeting with SK Shopping park this morning and with in next 2 months they are starting to build 2nd part of the SK Shopping park, what will be build by Major Cineplex(Contractor company), but as for additional cinemas will be there there will be 16 lane Major Bowling Center as well.

So what i have in my mind for us who are here permanently, we can get All Farang Bowling team as it's completed.

Good Old "Al Bandy" team, away from home every friday night......

Would there be any interested pls post here and we can get to gether some day...

-Marco-

I have good news for US,, I had meeting with SK Shopping park this morning and with in next 2 months they are starting to build 2nd part of the SK Shopping park, what will be build by Major Cineplex(Contractor company), but as for additional cinemas will be there there will be 16 lane Major Bowling Center as well.

So what i have in my mind for us who are here permanently, we can get All Farang Bowling team as it's completed.

Would there be any interested pls post here and we can get to gether some day...

-Marco-

Let me know when they open the bowling alley, I would drive down and throw a few.

-Marco-

Let me know when they open the bowling alley, I would drive down and throw a few.

Any chance of it being open when the boys from OP Crown arrive for our reunion on the 15th of december :o nignoy

-Marco-

Any chance of it being open when the boys from OP Crown arrive for our reunion on the 15th of december :D nignoy

G'Day Guys

It will be rather big bulding so im not sure what year Boys from OP will arrive? if next year then for sure it's open,,

Time frame has not yet been set, regarding Opening date, Thai style,,bulding first then just few months before Grand Opening, the Date will be publiced :o

But for sure it will take 6Mth+

But i will keep posted as soon get some info..

-Marco-

Any chance of it being open when the boys from OP Crown arrive for our reunion on the 15th of december :D nignoy

G'Day Guys

It will be rather big bulding so im not sure what year Boys from OP will arrive? if next year then for sure it's open,,

Time frame has not yet been set, regarding Opening date, Thai style,,bulding first then just few months before Grand Opening, the Date will be publiced :o

our reunion is december this year , hoping for a good week in Leong nok tha, put jim box and taxi tucker to rest, lest we forget ,nignoy

-Marco-

G'Day Guys

our reunion is december this year , hoping for a good week in Leong nok tha, put jim box and taxi tucker to rest, lest we forget ,nignoy

Open of Bowling lines is March 2006

-Marco-

G'Day Guys

Open of Bowling lines is March 2006

:D Ok I need the practise anyway

Before the bowling alley in Ubon closed some years ago the lanes and machinery were on a par with anything I've used anywhere but if they do build a new one expect a lot of teething problems.

G'day Thaibites,, i know u talking abt Nevada,, that is like puppet bowling,,with the ropes attached to the pins...

I assume that Major bolwing uses Brunswik machines,, but not sure,,,,

World Class,, but like everything here,, will see how it all end's in March

Hi Marco,

I was not talking about the Nevada - I was reffering to the Yamaha dealership opposite the Pattumrat hotel which used to be a full sized bowling alley many years ago.

Hi Thaibites

That was like many Moons ago,,, but any how let's wait and see how Major will try to profit Ubon......

But as a Bowler,, i would love to see good bowling lines here,,, maybe i will open bowling shop by my self's.... :o