Tot Eservice

Digitalbanana

Just trying to register my land line phone on the TOT eService web site Update Registered Telephone Number page using the account number and phone number off the paper phone bill received. I get message

>Invalid Account Number or Telephone Number

anyone know the issue? It's a True Internet account used so not sure if that is issue or just the format of the account number and phone number I'm trying to enter or just TOT!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if you have got it sorted. Just saw the post.

I normally pay my ToT phone bill via the eService website but haven't been able to for the last 2 weeks. Phoned ToT. The website is down while they revamp it. And no, they couldn't tell me when it might be available again.

I was able to enter a TOT line number to e-service website, but NOT a True line number. Workaround for me for the True line was to login to True web site and pay the TOT phone bill from there, True redirects to a TOT payment page from which I can use a credit card (I actually used a virtual K-Bank card which it accepted) and then returns me to the True site to say phone bill has been paid.

If ever there is a more freaking convoluted way to pay ones telephone bill online I have yet to see it!

Edited by Digitalbanana