? Software That Displays A Graphic (Correct Pitch And Student Pitch)

Ericx25

What I did was buy a Thai/English Dictionary that includes pronunciation. Along with the dictionary (ThaiDict) there was a link to a place where I downloaded a free app called "Voiceviewer".

How I use it with the ThaiDict is to start the Voiceviewer app, then the ThaiDict app. Using a microphone, I will click on a Thai word I want to hear and then immediately say the Thai word as I hear it. The Voiceviewer shows the ThaiDict pronunciation (tone freqs) and my pronunication. It really shows how badly (for me) or how close you are to correctly pronuncing the word. I think it is a great combination to learn how to pronounce the tones correctly. Good luck.

Rick

What I did was buy a Thai/English Dictionary that includes pronunciation. Along with the dictionary (ThaiDict) there was a link to a place where I downloaded a free app called "Voiceviewer".

How I use it with the ThaiDict is to start the Voiceviewer app, then the ThaiDict app. Using a microphone, I will click on a Thai word I want to hear and then immediately say the Thai word as I hear it. The Voiceviewer shows the ThaiDict pronunciation (tone freqs) and my pronunication. It really shows how badly (for me) or how close you are to correctly pronuncing the word. I think it is a great combination to learn how to pronounce the tones correctly. Good luck.

Rick

Thanks.

It is exactly the kind of soft I was looking for !

Ericx

Rick

Thanks.

It is exactly the kind of soft I was looking for !

Ericx

Mai-pen Rai, Kob,

Chok Dee.

Rick