Golden Triangle Tour

Darky

I am coming to Chaing Mai in October and wanted to if there is any Golden Triangle Tour that has 2 o 3 days duration. Until now I only found 1 day and thats to short for me, because there are some things I wanted to see.

I hope that you can help me

Thanks folks

Make your own tour!

Anyplace that a tour company might take you, the information will be on the internet.

Start by looking up Chiangrai, go deeper and look at the attractions etc.

Customize your experience ........ Don't get into the "If this is Tuesday, This must be Belgium" syndrome.

Believe me, your trip and experience will be more enjoyable in the long run.

:o

Make your own tour!

Anyplace that a tour company might take you, the information will be on the internet.

Start by looking up Chiangrai, go deeper and look at the attractions etc.

Customize your experience ........ Don't get into the "If this is Tuesday, This must be Belgium" syndrome.

Believe me, your trip and experience will be more enjoyable in the long run.

:o

Way to go. Take a bus to Chiang Saen, opium museum, golden triangle, longtail ride to the river confluence, excellent hotels if you wish to overnight there. Slip down to Chang Kong and take the ferry to Huay Xai in Lao or a local bus (40Km) up to Mae Sai. Cross into Myanmar for some shopping, and overnight at the Wang Tong in Mae Sai, with some good entertainment in Mae Sai. Bus down to Chiangrai and overnight there, and back to Chiangmai. You can mix and match to suit yourself. Stuff organised tours, make your own.....Maejo

Hey this tour sounds great........

Being a little dense (Lazy) can you give me a few more particulars...... I would be driving the route myself with the family sometime this November.

Great time of the year to get up there. I'm normally up north every six weeks or so, just love the countryside. If you want any specifics just PM me...Maejo