When To Submit Certificate Of Thai Culture Course Etc?

Sawadee Khrap.

May I ask you questions?

I have been a language teacher at a goverment school since June 2010 and I will keep teaching at the same school for the next school year too. I received my 1st temporary teaching license (the so called waiver )from TCT via my school in June 2010 . My extension of stay based on non-immgrant B visa and work permit are to be expired at the end of May 2011. I took Thai culture course this month and I am going to take one of the 4 Professional Knowledge Tests held on 7th May for the first time.

Question

1. Untill when should I go to Immigration office and labor office to renew my Non-imm B visa and work permit?

2. In 2012, I should submit to M.of Ed the certificate of Thai culture course and the receipt of the Professional Knowledge Test in order to get my 2nd waiver , right ? If so, when should I submit them?

Thanks

I would submit the Culture course for this waiver and see if they accept that for a new waiver. If the school provides assistance, you can consult them as to the best way of going about it.

I would hold the exam as a sort of ace-in-the-hole, unless you plan to take another exam before the waiver expires.

Other posters may have better experience and knowledge in this area and hopefully will be along to provide you with more practical advice.