BANGKOK 25 March 2019 02:04
Sign in to follow this  
Beetlejuice

Chiang Mai, Loi Kroh Road

We just cant have Chiang Mai's "red Iight" zone Iooking seedy, can we? :lol:

TBH compared to other places like BKK, Phuket and Pattaya, the P4P scene in Chiang Mai is tiny so im not sure why you are getting so hot under the collar. Aldo ladyboys and katoeys have always been a part of Thailand and always will. Your just a farang there so it's not for you to say what should be done there just because you may not agree with it.

That's interesting. You just stated in a thread 2 days ago "I'm traveling to Thailand for the first time later this year (December)." So you've never been to Thailand but you are an authority on the "P4P scene" and the khatoeys in various cities in Thailand?

They should at least clean the place up a little. Do a little painting, pick-up all the trash, put out some rubbish bins, high-pressure clean the sidewalk and street. The rat population is absolutely out of control there. I'm sure those massage parlours are filthy. The BG's do appear rather unattractive and most appear to be in their mid 30's on up. Occasionally the police come along and chase away the khatoeys but they are back again in a week or two.

So if the BGs were 20 and under it would be better??

I don't see why the attractiveness of the BGs should matter to the "clean up Loi kroh crowd"

Edited by PlanetX

They should at least clean the place up a little. Do a little painting, pick-up all the trash, put out some rubbish bins, high-pressure clean the sidewalk and street. The rat population is absolutely out of control there. I'm sure those massage parlours are filthy. The BG's do appear rather unattractive and most appear to be in their mid 30's on up. Occasionally the police come along and chase away the khatoeys but they are back again in a week or two.

So if the BGs were 20 and under it would be better??

I don't see why the attractiveness of the BGs should matter to the "clean up Loi kroh crowd"

I was only commenting on what the OP had to say.

TBH compared to other places like BKK, Phuket and Pattaya, the P4P scene in Chiang Mai is tiny so im not sure why you are getting so hot under the collar. Aldo ladyboys and katoeys have always been a part of Thailand and always will. Your just a farang there so it's not for you to say what should be done there just because you may not agree with it.

Looking forward to your first trip to Thailand?

Beetlejuice you should be ashamed of yourself (this is part of Thailand).

Otherwise a hilarious post particularly the bit about the massage girl and the customer........priceless :lol:

The 'Gross drunken farangs' are probably not in any fit state to recognise an attractive woman if they saw one, so why do the BG's need to be under 30 and eye candy? I think the bar owners have the right idea; employ cheap old slappers to keep the drunken clients happy. Meanwhile, those who are looking for a decent woman are far away from Loi Kroh that's for sure.

• Like 1

"The BG's do appear rather unattractive"

From what I have heard they get better looking the longer you stay there.:))

The woman 30+ year old there are quite fitting with as much or more to offer as the balding, pot bellied , aged men hanging around nursing their backpacker budget bottle of beer .

Edited by yesterday

Op keeps mentioning "friends",yet maybe this is just the sober alter ego realising what vile, perverse acts had been commited drunk with not so pretty older ladies in the past ..

Regardless ,this is a mean spirited ,nasty , sexest. self righteous,moralistic, intolerant rant at the very best.

We are in friendly Thailand as visiting guest and just about everywhere here and for that matter so many places in the world need a good paint job.....

but to say "knock it down put up a parking lot" .....

Edited by yesterday

Yes, I also wondered if this was a guilt fueled rant The OP often seems to find his way down LK!

:jap:

David

Why not?

The bars on Loi Kroh cater exclusively to foreigners not Thai's, so why can't a foreigner voice an opinion?

I'm sure those massage parlours are filthy.

Not really. Most are clean and comfortable. ;)

I never claimed to be an 'authority' so no need to get your nickers in a twist. But I've read enough on plenty of forums to know about a few of the main destinations in Thailand. Plus a good mate of mine owns a gogo in another city so its not like I dont have any idea about what p4p is offered in each city.

Edited by wellred