Fatah and Hamas agree to Palestinian unity government

News_Editor

I Hope they can stay united and get their act together as well as they can, considering the boot israel puts on it's neck. Support coming from some other nations like Russia or China would be great. Do they have any natural resources to bargain with, that the weren't stolen by the occupiers?

LMAO!

Support does not come from Russia or China

Support comes from the bad USA, Israel and European Union-mainly

Please tell us what the "occupiers" have stolen?

Also please tell us when and where there was Palestine and what exactly did they have?

Also, feel free to do some reading, where you will learn Gaza has huge gas reserves, they just do not do anything about it, because its easier to demand FREE money from other nations and stay so called "victims"

why bother to work, when it comes without hassle.

Any and all land Israel acquired/stole after the agree borders set out by the UN.

LOL, something can not be stolen if it did not belong to you in the first placeblink.gif, never did in the past 5 000 years.

Just to brush up on your history, it was the Arabs who attacked Israel on the very same day your favorite UN set out the borders.

if you(pro palestinian supporters) lost the war -TWICE, do not now go crying.

For every action, there is a reaction!

Edited by kuffki

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Hope they can stay united and get their act together as well as they can, considering the boot israel puts on it's neck. Support coming from some other nations like Russia or China would be great. Do they have any natural resources to bargain with, that the weren't stolen by the occupiers?

LMAO!

Also please tell us when and where there was Palestine and what exactly did they have?

Also, feel free to do some reading, where you will learn Gaza has huge gas reserves, they just do not do anything about it, because its easier to demand FREE money from other nations and stay so called "victims"

Any and all land Israel acquired/stole after the agree borders set out by the UN.

That answers the "what was stolen by the occupiers question"

As for Support coming from Russia or China, it most certainly can, check out China in Africa, they support tons of development projects that bring them in natural resources. They may seem toothless now, but in 10-20 years when China's military is a rival to the US's they will certainly protect these investments. Imagine a Chinese business interest like a natural gas plant in Palestine, would isreal dare to bomb it knowing that a red tide would come washing in? I think not.

As for support coming from the USA, personally I think the US should not give any support what so ever to israel or Palestine. Completely stay out of it, financially, as well as miltarily and take a neutral stance.

(That being said, I also want to see a Run DMC reunion concert, .85 cents a gallon gas, and a few pictures of Bin Ladin's body, but just because justice is unlikely doesn't make it any less righteous.)

As for what Palestine had, the answer is "a heck of allot more than before a bunch of Europeans were boated in claiming up land they believed was theirs on basis on what their religion told them"

If Gaza has huge gas reserves that are undeveloped it's primarily for 2 reasons :

1. Who wants to invest in a GAS refinery when isreali jets bomb the area constantly.

2. Palestinians don't have access to decent education, much less the professionals required to get that operation off the ground especially considering reason #1

"comes without Hassle" you say? yeah? Ok you live in the west bank and see how hassle free your life is.

LMAO!

LOL, something can not be stolen if it did not belong to you in the first placeblink.gif, never did in the past 5 000 years.

Just to brush up on your history, it was the Arabs who attacked Israel on the very same day your favorite UN set out the borders.

if you(pro palestinian supporters) lost the war -TWICE, do not now go crying.

For every action, there is a reaction!

It was stolen and continues to be stolen. That is why the world at large is against Israeli settlements, they are not on Israeli land. Do try to brush up on current events before posting.

Huey, do you live in the westbank? Do you work for Chinese or Russian government ?

Everything you wrote, is it speculation ? Wishful thinking? Or factual information?

If, facts, please provide some links to support it.

Now to the topic of gas reserves and bombings.

To start with, could you name another industry that Gaza has developed? Name any, besides rocket making.

Israel gets rocketed on daily basis from Gaza, Fatah brigades, hizbollah, at times with 50 rockets per day. With occasional breaks for week or so and yet Israel managed to build strong economy, leader in a number of things and rather well developed country . So what's Gaza excuse???

Now to the subject of westbank, westbank has not been bombarded or controlled for years now, so what excuse do you have for them???

The world has been pouring money to them for nothing! They have not moved a finger to develop or establish anything!

Yeah money comes without hassles! Look at UN stats about living conditions in Palestine , it is in top 3 in the region.

Life must be really tough when you in top 3, even better then Egypt or Syria . Education and literacy on the par with Singapore .

So please tell me again, how they are suffering or having hard life???

Wallaby, I know your point very well, we have had this discussion in the past.

Once again, perhaps if Israel throws out over 1 million Arabs living there, then it may not need to build more.

Again there never was Palestine and the land belonged to Egypt and Syria, which they lost in a war which they initiated twice. Palestine are Arabs who lived in the region without country and under rule of varies empires.

History. May not be your strongest point and you may not like it , but sadly it remains history and facts, no matter how hard you try to twist it or deny it.

Ok you live in the west bank and see how hassle free your life is.

Can I accept a peace deal with Israel and stop sending suicide bombers to kill civilians first? Things would improve quickly if the Palestinians would do so. :whistling:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Wallaby, I know your point very well, we have had this discussion in the past...

History. May not be your strongest point and you may not like it , but sadly it remains history and facts, no matter how hard you try to twist it or deny it.

Or just make it up. ;)

Edited by Ulysses G.

Wallaby, I know your point very well, we have had this discussion in the past...

Or just make it up. ;)

UG I really don't think you should intimate Kuffki makes things up. He doesn't and put his points across quite well.

So why don't you try and stick with the rules of the forum and not make personal attacks.

Now back on topic. Kuffki, you may not like the facts but they are there for all to know. Israel continues to build settlements that are not on thier land. The number of countries condemning Israel for this is growing and it's time to just acknowledge it.

The land does not belong to Israel.

Edited by Wallaby

Or just make it up.

UG I really don't think you should intimate Kuffki makes things up.

There you go making things up again. Thanks for proving my point. :whistling:

Or just make it up.

UG I really don't think you should intimate Kuffki makes things up.

There you go making things up again. Thanks for proving my point. :whistling:

You had a point? You have to actually have a point before it's proved. Do you have anything constructive to add to this forum or just wish to personally attack Kuffki?

That answers the "what was stolen by the occupiers question"

As for Support coming from Russia or China, it most certainly can, check out China in Africa, they support tons of development projects that bring them in natural resources. They may seem toothless now, but in 10-20 years when China's military is a rival to the US's they will certainly protect these investments. Imagine a Chinese business interest like a natural gas plant in Palestine, would isreal dare to bomb it knowing that a red tide would come washing in? I think not.

As for support coming from the USA, personally I think the US should not give any support what so ever to israel or Palestine. Completely stay out of it, financially, as well as miltarily and take a neutral stance.

(That being said, I also want to see a Run DMC reunion concert, .85 cents a gallon gas, and a few pictures of Bin Ladin's body, but just because justice is unlikely doesn't make it any less righteous.)

As for what Palestine had, the answer is "a heck of allot more than before a bunch of Europeans were boated in claiming up land they believed was theirs on basis on what their religion told them"

If Gaza has huge gas reserves that are undeveloped it's primarily for 2 reasons :

1. Who wants to invest in a GAS refinery when isreali jets bomb the area constantly.

2. Palestinians don't have access to decent education, much less the professionals required to get that operation off the ground especially considering reason #1

"comes without Hassle" you say? yeah? Ok you live in the west bank and see how hassle free your life is.

1. If Hamas did not fire rockets at Israeli civilian settlements the Israelis would not retaliate so your point is a complete non-sequitur.

2. Rubbish. The Palestinian literacy rates are better than much of the middle east, their inability to get things going as you put it is down to their culture of dependency/hate which has been built up by years of distortion and propaganda.

Here is 2009 figures for M/E literacy rates.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/middleeast101/a/me090425b.htm

The Arabs never accepted the UN borders and immediately attacked Israel after they declared independence. It is not a good idea to declare war on a country (over and over again) and then whine about it when you lose. ;)

Or just make it up. ;)

UG I really don't think you should intimate Kuffki makes things up. He doesn't and put his points across quite well.

So why don't you try and stick with the rules of the forum and not make personal attacks.

Now back on topic. Kuffki, you may not like the facts but they are there for all to know. Israel continues to build settlements that are not on thier land. The number of countries condemning Israel for this is growing and it's time to just acknowledge it.

The land does not belong to Israel.

I suggest you do some basic research. U.N resolution 242 may state Israel should withdraw from 'occupied territory' but it also clearly states the following;-

(ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."

Suicide bombings and a barrage of missiles plus Hamas not recognising Israel's right to exist means the Palestinians have always been in breach of 242 so they should put their house in order before asking Israel to do likewise.

The Palestinians are up to something big, that's for sure. Fareed Zakaria reckons the chances of Palestinian state within a year are 50/50. That's pretty incredible. While obviously I support the state of Israel, they really have to get their act together and fast as events are moving faster than it seems they have planned for.

This is a good thing.

Unity is strength to fight the oppressors who the whole world condems for their illegal occupation. We live in interesting times. Hopefully with Egypt opening the border we will now see a shift in the balance of power.

It is obvious the incessant bombing by Israel isn't having the desired effect.

Oh, but it is. Hamas is a nuisance, but swatting them every once in a while keeps them under control and the fact that the whole world knows that they are murdering terrorists makes it very difficult for them to to gain any real political power on the world stage. ;)

Hamas are mass murderers of men, women and children. Did you cry for Bin Ladin on that other thread too? how about Charles Manson? :ermm:

Ulysses you lost the debate with such a ridiculous rant. I really don't care much for Charles Manson, but I do feel very much care for the Palestinians who are illegally occupied by an evil oppressor. Ulysses please try and stay on topic.

Hamas are mass murderers. Do you feel sorry for Ted Bundy too?

You are a character you. Come on if you are lost for intelligent debate, just don't post. It's that easy. And if it makes you happy no I don't feel for Ted Bundy. Any other serial killers you want to mention.

So according to their fans, Hamas are not mass murderers - or it does not matter that they are mass murders. Read between the lines indeed.

I'm a fan of anyone who defends themselves from bullies.

Bridge , what's your position on those who kill, torture and beat their own?

what's your position on those who kill in the name of god?

And while killing screaming god's name?

Are you a fan of them?

It is obvious the incessant bombing by Israel isn't having the desired effect. Maybe it is Israel who should reconsider.......and stop stealing land.

I think on the contrary.

Israels bombing always comes as response to rockets.

60 years of rockets has not helped Palestine , if anything has taken more.

Considering that Hamas are always the losers who always cry to "mama" perhaps they are the ones who need to actually use the brain for a change.

In all fairness, one with any brain cells would reconsider it's actions when he always gets his back side kicked.

Bridge , what's your position on those who kill, torture and beat their own?

what's your position on those who kill in the name of god?

And while killing screaming god's name?

Are you a fan of them?

Kuffki,

I respect that we can have differing opinions, but I won't be baited by anti Palestinian propaganda perpetrated by israel. What cannot be ignored is the systematic abuse and oppression of the Pakestinians by the State of Israel. A puppet state proped up by the US with more foreign aid than any other beneficiary. I long for the day that Palestine is liberated from the evil which the west has turned their back on for too long.

Edited by metisdead
Repaired bungled up reply.