Fatah and Hamas agree to Palestinian unity government

News_Editor

So according to their fans, Hamas are not mass murderers - or it does not matter that they are mass murders. Read between the lines indeed.

I'm a fan of anyone who defends themselves from bullies.

Then you must be a fan of Israel as 5 giant Arab countries attacked tiny Israel and Israel defended themselves splendidly.

arabwld3.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to their fans, Hamas are not mass murderers - or it does not matter that they are mass murders. Read between the lines indeed.

Then you must be a fan of Israel as 5 giant Arab countries attacked tiny Israel and Israel defended themselves splendidly.

arabwld3.gif

Don't kid yourself either. The State of Israel has an expiry date. Not a matter of if, only when.

Exactly, UG. Israel wouldn't exist without a strong military. That's the sad reality.

Well with a failing $US Israel might be looking for a new sponsor one day. Shame on that hehe.

Yeah I'm sure you would very sad if Israel was defeated. Spare us.

It is obvious the incessant bombing by Israel isn't having the desired effect. Maybe it is Israel who should reconsider.......and stop stealing land.

I think on the contrary.

Israels bombing always comes as response to rockets.

60 years of rockets has not helped Palestine , if anything has taken more.

Considering that Hamas are always the losers who always cry to "mama" perhaps they are the ones who need to actually use the brain for a change.

In all fairness, one with any brain cells would reconsider it's actions when he always gets his back side kicked.

The answer is in your last sentence. You and others continually intimate that Hamas are murderers with no conscience. Therefore they must lack brain cells and all of Israeli bombing raids are not having the desired effect. Wouldn't you think of trying to have an alternative if after all this time you still had troubles?

West turn back????

Common mate, please educate yourself just a little!!!

It is because of the western money they are still alive and have not died from starvation. Not only sone money, but ridiculous amount of money, so ridiculous that they have made top 3 in the region.

Rest assured Arab brothers could not care less.

It is only with western aid there are more fat people in Gaza then in USA (per capita)

Is that what you call opression?

Westbank has been under Palestinian rule, no oppression and???????

Bridge , what's your position on those who kill, torture and beat their own?

what's your position on those who kill in the name of god?

And while killing screaming god's name?

Are you a fan of them?

Kuffki,

I respect that we can have differing opinions, but I won't be baited by anti Palestinian propaganda perpetrated by israel. What cannot be ignored is the systematic abuse and oppression of the Pakestinians by the State of Israel. A puppet state proped up by the US with more foreign aid than any other beneficiary. I long for the day that Palestine is liberated from the evil which the west has turned their back on for too long.

Sorry to tell but the alternatives have been tried , they called it funny word- truce!!!!

Yet the brainiacs Hammas broke the truth every single time

Olso agreement is another perfect example and yet again brainiacs (hamas)broke that deal as well

It is obvious the incessant bombing by Israel isn't having the desired effect. Maybe it is Israel who should reconsider.......and stop stealing land.

I think on the contrary.

Israels bombing always comes as response to rockets.

60 years of rockets has not helped Palestine , if anything has taken more.

Considering that Hamas are always the losers who always cry to "mama" perhaps they are the ones who need to actually use the brain for a change.

In all fairness, one with any brain cells would reconsider it's actions when he always gets his back side kicked.

The answer is in your last sentence. You and others continually intimate that Hamas are murderers with no conscience. Therefore they must lack brain cells and all of Israeli bombing raids are not having the desired effect. Wouldn't you think of trying to have an alternative if after all this time you still had troubles?

West turn back????

Common mate, please educate yourself just a little!!!

It is because of the western money they are still alive and have not died from starvation. Not only sone money, but ridiculous amount of money, so ridiculous that they have made top 3 in the region.

Rest assured Arab brothers could not care less.

It is only with western aid there are more fat people in Gaza then in USA (per capita)

Is that what you call opression?

Westbank has been under Palestinian rule, no oppression and???????

Bridge , what's your position on those who kill, torture and beat their own?

what's your position on those who kill in the name of god?

And while killing screaming god's name?

Are you a fan of them?

Kuffki,

I respect that we can have differing opinions, but I won't be baited by anti Palestinian propaganda perpetrated by israel. What cannot be ignored is the systematic abuse and oppression of the Pakestinians by the State of Israel. A puppet state proped up by the US with more foreign aid than any other beneficiary. I long for the day that Palestine is liberated from the evil which the west has turned their back on for too long.

Oh Bridge.... sorry I have to disagree with you ! :(

arabwld3.gif

Don't kid yourself either. The State of Israel has an expiry date. Not a matter of if, only when.

I love how Zionists use imagery like this perpetuate this myth of being the underdog. Hated for no other reason than their religion, the poor chosen race, chased from THEIR holy land who miraculously fought back Titanic forces of oppression from the "Arab World" (like they come from another planet or something).

The truth is, without AIPAC blowing and threatening every congressmen and senator they could for decades to garner Americas unwaivering military, media, and financial ($8 Billion a year even during the recession) support isreal would have had to had made peace long ago. They would have had to accept civil rights, desegregation, and their original 1967 boundires. As it stands, as long as my dear country supports them and untill that changes they will be the bully.

No worse than the bully, the bully's big mouthed runt of friend who talks a bunch of crap and picks on others because he knows if the shit hits the fan that his big buddy will step in for him.

All I can say is I look forward to the When. Not so much because I love Palistine or Palistinians, but because I hate to see America being isreal's bitch.

I just hope the when dosn't involve all thouse nukes isreal has that we turned a blind eye too while bitching at Iran about their program.

Huey, very cute! Post 70

Apparently NOW, being attacked by 3-4 nations on all 4 fronts at the same time with 10 times the population, 3 times army size, and on the holiest day is not called being an underdog. How would you call it? a definite winnerblink.gif

Surviving and blossoming over the years living only amongst enemies which constantly attack one way or another is called what in your world?

Not even mentioning being the only democratic country NOT under dictatorship and having freedom of speech to name a few liberties.

Israel won the war, Arabs started the war. as the saying goes, "winner takes all"

If Palestinians trully want peace and their own country, i really do not see a reason or problem with recognizing Israel, signing truce/peace agreement(doubt this one will help as they always break the ceasefire/truce), stop firing rockets, denounce violence and start to actually develop, rather then DEMAND world gives them money.Best of all the Western World, because they are well aware Arab world will tell them where to go if they demand any aid.

"If you can not build a bird cage, how would you build the house"

Only Hamas?

You means IDF dont you. They are the only muderers I know.

thats a small world you live inwink.gif

Just turn your TV on, news channel, preferably English speaking channel

And I guessing you would recommend FOX wouldn't you?

Aljazeera be just fine

Let us know how you go!

Only Hamas?

You means IDF dont you. They are the only muderers I know.

thats a small world you live inwink.gif

Just turn your TV on, news channel, preferably English speaking channel

And I guessing you would recommend FOX wouldn't you?

arabwld3.gif

I love how Zionists use imagery like this perpetuate this myth of being the underdog. .

More laughable pseudo-history and a dose of hatred from Huey. Nothing new there.

America did not start helping tiny Israel militarily in a big way until they had beaten these giant Arab countries THREE times on their own.

After the the 6 Day war, the US started arming Israel in a serious way as the evil Soviet Empire was already arming the Arabs and the US wanted a strong democratic ally in the Middle East and they got one.

With the Arab world coming apart at the seams, they are more important than ever to US interests and their importance grows every day.

Edited by Ulysses G.

"Apartheid is a crime against humanity. Israel has deprived millions of Palestinians of their liberty and property. It has perpetuated a system of gross racial discrimination and inequality. It has systematically incarcerated and tortured thousands of Palestinians, contrary to the rules of international law. It has, in particular, waged a war against a civilian population, in particular children".

Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

Link please

"Apartheid is a crime against humanity. Israel has deprived millions of Palestinians of their liberty and property. It has perpetuated a system of gross racial discrimination and inequality. It has systematically incarcerated and tortured thousands of Palestinians, contrary to the rules of international law. It has, in particular, waged a war against a civilian population, in particular children".

Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

Meanwhile Jordan refuses to treat Palestinian cancer patients and Lebannon recently let a Palestinian boy die because his parents can't afford the hospital treatment. Egypt systematically oppresses the native Coptic Christians and was condemned for doing so just two days ago. Arab apatheid is far more extreme than anything you find in Israel but that is not newsworthy as Arab inhumanity to fellow Arabs is simply not newsworthy.

sorry Dan, but you forgot to mention what they do to each other in Palestine , things like shoving gas balloons in fatah member rectum and exploding it. Things like making men cut off their manhood if they want to be gay in Iran , things like shooting their own civilians like in syria, Lybia and Bahrain .

Meanwhile Jordan refuses to treat Palestinian cancer patients and Lebannon recently let a Palestinian boy die because his parents can't afford the hospital treatment. Egypt systematically oppresses the native Coptic Christians and was condemned for doing so just two days ago. Arab apatheid is far more extreme than anything you find in Israel but that is not newsworthy as Arab inhumanity to fellow Arabs is simply not newsworthy.

Link please

Just google the text you will find many sources.

sorry Dan, but you forgot to mention what they do to each other in Palestine , things like shoving gas balloons in fatah member rectum and exploding it. Things like making men cut off their manhood if they want to be gay in Iran , things like shooting their own civilians like in syria, Lybia and Bahrain .

Sorry, my bad.

Or there was the violent breakup of a Fatah wedding by Hamas thugs because music was being played. I also forgot to mention the estimated 15-25000 Palestinians killed when Jordan expelled the PLO, which is 10-15 times the death toll from cast lead, but do we hear a dickie from our internet jihaddis? :whistling:

"Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

Mandella does not have a lot of credibility when it comes to terrorism. He was one himself.

You can Google that too. :whistling:

Edited by Ulysses G.

"Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

Mandella does not have a lot of credibility when it comes to terrorism. He was one himself.

palestine-apartheid.jpg

Let me guess, you would add the Dalai Lama to your list of terrorists too.

Nope. The Dalai Lama was not a terrorist, but Mandella was. Of course Hamas are far worse.

Guerrilla activities

In 1961, Mandela became the leader of the ANC's armed wing, Umkhonto we Sizwe (translated as Spear of the Nation, also abbreviated as MK), which he co-founded. He coordinated a sabotage campaign against military and government targets, and made plans for a possible guerrilla war if sabotage failed to end apartheid. A few decades later, MK did wage a guerrilla war against the regime, especially during the 1980s, in which many civilians were killed. Mandela also raised funds for MK abroad, and arranged for paramilitary training, visiting various African governments.

Mandela explains the move to embark on armed struggle as a last resort, when increasing repression and violence from the state convinced him that many years of non-violent protest against apartheid had achieved nothing and could not succeed.[6][2]

Mandela later admitted that the ANC, in its struggle against apartheid, also violated human rights, and has sharply criticised attempts by parts of his party to remove statements supporting this fact from the reports of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.[7]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

Just shows how the word terrorist is used. Mandela 'the terrorist' is a recipient of the US Congressional Gold Medal for his lifelong dedication to the abolition of apartheid.

U.S. has Mandela on terrorist list

Updated | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print |

By Mimi Hall, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Nobel Peace Prize winner and international symbol of freedom Nelson Mandela is flagged on U.S. terrorist watch lists and needs special permission to visit the USA. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice calls the situation "embarrassing," and some members of Congress vow to fix it.

The requirement applies to former South African leader Mandela and other members of South Africa's governing African National Congress (ANC), the once-banned anti-Apartheid organization. In the 1970s and '80s, the ANC was officially designated a terrorist group by the country's ruling white minority. Other countries, including the United States, followed suit. Source http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-04-30-watchlist_N.htm

Yep, todays terrorist can become a freedom fighter if it's politically expedient ;)

Link please

Just google the text you will find many sources.

I just did, and now i am really unsure if you have a problem reading or possibly rather not educated much at all.

THIS WAS NOT written by Nelson Mandella but was written by Arjan El Fassed http://arjansweblog....om/mandela_memo

Edited by kuffki

Just shows how the word terrorist is used. Mandela 'the terrorist' is a recipient of the US Congressional Gold Medal for his lifelong dedication to the abolition of apartheid.

U.S. has Mandela on terrorist list

Updated | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print |

By Mimi Hall, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Nobel Peace Prize winner and international symbol of freedom Nelson Mandela is flagged on U.S. terrorist watch lists and needs special permission to visit the USA. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice calls the situation "embarrassing," and some members of Congress vow to fix it.

The requirement applies to former South African leader Mandela and other members of South Africa's governing African National Congress (ANC), the once-banned anti-Apartheid organization. In the 1970s and '80s, the ANC was officially designated a terrorist group by the country's ruling white minority. Other countries, including the United States, followed suit. Source http://www.usatoday....watchlist_N.htm

Yep, todays terrorist can become a freedom fighter if it's politically expedient ;)

TERRORIST WATCH!

Mandela & the Church Street Bombing

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~springbk/enemy.html