Fatah and Hamas agree to Palestinian unity government

News_Editor

"Apartheid is a crime against humanity. Israel has deprived millions of Palestinians of their liberty and property. It has perpetuated a system of gross racial discrimination and inequality. It has systematically incarcerated and tortured thousands of Palestinians, contrary to the rules of international law. It has, in particular, waged a war against a civilian population, in particular children".

Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

http://arjansweblog....om/mandela_memo

Another fake quote from the Israel Bashers. :bah:

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comparing Israel/Palestine to South Africa is so simple minded it isn't even worth discussing. They are completely different situations/histories. It's on the same vein of the Israel demonizers comparing Israelis to Nazis.

"Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

Mandella does not have a lot of credibility when it comes to terrorism. He was one himself.

You can Google that too. :whistling:

Just shows how the word terrorist is used. Mandela 'the terrorist' is a recipient of the US Congressional Gold Medal for his lifelong dedication to the abolition of apartheid.

U.S. has Mandela on terrorist list

Updated | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print |

By Mimi Hall, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON Nobel Peace Prize winner and international symbol of freedom Nelson Mandela is flagged on U.S. terrorist watch lists and needs special permission to visit the USA. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice calls the situation "embarrassing," and some members of Congress vow to fix it.

The requirement applies to former South African leader Mandela and other members of South Africa's governing African National Congress (ANC), the once-banned anti-Apartheid organization. In the 1970s and '80s, the ANC was officially designated a terrorist group by the country's ruling white minority. Other countries, including the United States, followed suit. Source http://www.usatoday....watchlist_N.htm

Yep, todays terrorist can become a freedom fighter if it's politically expedient ;)

TERRORIST WATCH!

Mandela & the Church Street Bombing

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~springbk/enemy.html

kuffkI, that's my point. Mandela was labeled a terrorist but is now a respect man who "fought for freedom" who receives international awards for his previous actions. I'm way too cynical to accept the labels given by my country or it's allies on certain groups without question. As stated earlier, todays terrorist can quite easily become tomorrows freedom fighter, or even international statesman.

todays terrorist can quite easily become tomorrows freedom fighter, or even international statesman.

Not "easily" at all. It almost never happens. Mandela is almost unique in that regard. Too bad that the Israel haters have to lie about what he actually said and put fake quotes on the Internet. :bah:

israeli_soldier_palestinian_boy.jpg

I hope this poor little kid has a long memory.

Interesting photo.lets discuss it shall we?!

1. First thing that comes to my mind is WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? and why IS THE BOY ALLOWED TO BE IN THE FRONT LINE?

2. There are 2 boys and one is standing right next to the soldier rather curious then scared

3. Soldier does not appear to be aiming at a boy, but rather looking down the street.

4. Correct me if i am wrong, but when kids this age are scared they cry, they certainly do not stand there looking with curiosity in their eyes.

5. Soldier has no identifying marks, so what army is this solder from?

6. Boy next to the soldier, in yellow shirt is standing there with hands in his pockets, which clearly does not show any danger.

so why do not you chose a better picture if you trying to twist the facts

palestinian.way.of.war.gif

;)

"Apartheid is a crime against humanity. Israel has deprived millions of Palestinians of their liberty and property. It has perpetuated a system of gross racial discrimination and inequality. It has systematically incarcerated and tortured thousands of Palestinians, contrary to the rules of international law. It has, in particular, waged a war against a civilian population, in particular children".

Sorry cant take credit for these words. That belongs to Nelson Mandella, March 30, 2001

http://arjansweblog....om/mandela_memo

Another fake quote from the Israel Bashers. :bah:

It's amazing how those most vitriolic when it comes to Israeli news sources actually stoop so low as to seek out libellous and false quotes to further their agenda. ;)

Comparing Israel/Palestine to South Africa is so simple minded it isn't even worth discussing. They are completely different situations/histories. It's on the same vein of the Israel demonizers comparing Israelis to Nazis.

I chose to respond to a post about Nelson Mandela who was previously called a terrorist and now viewed as a statesman by a great many people, which I happen to agree with. My point is quite clear though, the terrorist label, at times, does not always stick. Granted, I may be somewhat off topic but, but for you to state that my comments are in a similar vein as comparing Israel to the Nazi is utterly disgraceful.

todays terrorist can quite easily become tomorrows freedom fighter, or even international statesman.

Not "easily" at all. It almost never happens. Mandela is almost unique in that regard. Too bad that the Israel haters have to lie about what he actually said and put fake quotes on the Internet. :bah:

;) Fair enough, the word 'easily' is somewhat of an exaggeration. My apologies.

1. First thing that comes to my mind is WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? and why IS THE BOY ALLOWED TO BE IN THE FRONT LINE?

2. There are 2 boys and one is standing right next to the soldier rather curious then scared

3. Soldier does not appear to be aiming at a boy, but rather looking down the street.

4. Correct me if i am wrong, but when kids this age are scared they cry, they certainly do not stand there looking with curiosity in their eyes.

6. Boy next to the soldier, in yellow shirt is standing there with hands in his pockets, which clearly does not show any danger.

There are no frontlines. If the IDF soldier ,identfied by weapon, equipment and uniform, happened to have a UD with his weapon at the moment that this pic was taken he would without a doubt take the top half of the liitle boys head off. I am sure he can find another arc to point his weapon in that situation. Most soldiers DO so.

If you are saying that that soldier is not looking at this little boy in this picture then you may need to have your eye examined.

The older boy with his hands in his pocket has seen it everyday of his life. He is semi used to it.

Your pic skit of the prams is quite childish. :bah:

There are no frontlines. If the IDF soldier ,identfied by weapon, equipment and uniform, happened to have a UD with his weapon at the moment that this pic was taken he would without a doubt take the top half of the liitle boys head off. I am sure he can find another arc to point his weapon in that situation. Most soldiers DO so.

If you are saying that that soldier is not looking at this little boy in this picture then you may need to have your eye examined.

The older boy with his hands in his pocket has seen it everyday of his life. He is semi used to it.

Your pic skit of the prams is quite childish. :bah:

Yes the indisputable truth can be hard to swallow. so better twist the truth and facts to your own needs and likeswink.gif

PS. Where was this pic taken? what country? and by whom? and AGAIN, where are the parents? since the "pic skit? is childish.

Why kids are not under parents control? or the parents are too bust making rockets or strapping bombs around the body?

Something like this huh?

child%2Bterrorist.jpg

Little off topic, but lets examine how all the "proof" the lies are made

Here is a photo of Israeli hitting Palestinian children with a car and it is posted all over the net

coche2.jpg

Here is what REALLY happened. I am sure you will kindly note that the the car is swerving, trying to avoid the child

who, is part of a stone-throwing group, who literally throws himself at the car.

There are 6 or more photographers waiting to film this staged horror, plus an ambulance conveniently at the scene

Edited by kuffki

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

Interesting find if somewhat disturbing to view. The driver clearly didn't intend to hit the young lad and, in fact, looked like he wanted to get out and assist as he stopped, or maybe just shocked.

How hopeless a situation is that. Kids with no future, born into the struggle, ready to die to fight for what was stolen from their people at a age were most kids just want a video game or something. Sickening the situation isreal put them in.

How hopeless a situation is that. Kids with no future, born into the struggle, ready to die to fight for what was stolen from their people at a age were most kids just want a video game or something. Sickening the situation isreal put them in.

I see you're more of a Huey Newton type than a MLK type. You don't think Israel deserves a capital letter? Shows where you are coming from. Do you really want peace and mutual cooperation or do you want to smash Israel?

Watch what happens next. When Hamas and Fatah, with UN sanction, unilaterally declare a Palestinian state, Israel will officially annex parts of the West Bank to secure Jerusalem and the Israeli settlements.

Watch what happens next. When Hamas and Fatah, with UN sanction, unilaterally declare a Palestinian state, Israel will officially annex parts of the West Bank to secure Jerusalem and the Israeli settlements.

And they wonder why so many Palestinians are ready to die.

I hope I'm never in that position where everything that is mine and my people's is stolen and I have nothing to live for but to fight and die to get it back in hopes that one day we will triumph.

Interesting what different people seerolleyes.gif

You do not see kids being taught and encouraged to attack jews?

You do not see kids being used as propaganda tools?

You do not see that anything and pretty much everything released is a lie and a dirty attempt to make Israel look bad?

Time to take off badly tinted glasses perhaps?blink.gif

I hope I'm never in that position where everything that is mine and my people's is stolen and I have nothing to live for but to fight and die to get it back in hopes that one day we will triumph.

Who is they?

I do not wonder at all! i KNOW why so many ready to die, because they are brain washed and promised to have lots of camels and virgins!

do you wonder why? if you did, now you know the answer-camels and virgins is the REAL answer

However, why they like to keep it up? thats also simple, because this way they can stay victims, get paid and do nothing!

They were offered half of the cake but refused it, then tried and failed to take it all three times and expect no reprocussions.

As for your ridiculous hyperbole. There never was a Palestinian state so nothing was stolen. If the UN recognise a Palestinian state governed by a known terrorist organization they are making a big mistake in my oppinion, but I suppose you will welcome any resulting war judging by your tone.

LOL, is that from the crystal ball?

How do you think UN will sanction terrorist organization like Hamas?blink.gif

before we go off the rails again, Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization and is on the terror list in most countries, including UN List

For UN officially to sanction Hamas is the same as legalizing Al Queda

But i guess you, together with Fatah and Hamas did not think that far ahead, must be hard to actually live in real world not some made up, full of lies and deceit world.

What wil happen would be most likely in the following lines

1. USA will cut off the aid

2. Britain will follow the suit

3. European Union along with UN, will issue a statement that Hamas must denounce terror and recognize Israel or aid will be cut

4. Palestinians will start to "cry wolf" and point fingers at the bad West, by the way that same bad West that has been feeding them for decades

5. Hamas will resume heavy attacks again, Israel will retaliate. They will shut up for a few months or so and start everything again.

6. Alternatively, they will again have a fight with each other, Hamas will attack Israel again and again they will be whining how bad Israel treats them(in the mean time Westbank, under full Palestinian control keeps living of aid and does absolutely nothing but whinge and make demands

Edited by kuffki

The Gaza Strip was returned to the Palestinians in 2005, in part, as a gesture of good faith on Israels part. What did the Palestinians do, they elected the terrorist group Hamas to manage the local government. The same Hamas that has the destruction of Israel as part of its charter. The rest, as they say, is history.

You do not see that anything and pretty much everything released is a lie and a dirty attempt to make Israel look bad?

We all see the truth as we want to. I saw kids/teenagers stoning a car which struck one of them. I saw restraint on the part of the driver as he tried to avoid hitting the kid, he could have decided to just plough through them all. What I also saw and felt was a wasted childhood with not much prospect of a better future. Blame it on the parents, the environment they live in or a hundred other options but, the fact remains it's a terrible loss of innocence for those children.

Guess I try to see more then one side.

We all see the truth as we want to. I saw kids/teenagers stoning a car which struck one of them. I saw restraint on the part of the driver as he tried to avoid hitting the kid, he could have decided to just plough through them all. What I also saw and felt was a wasted childhood with not much prospect of a better future. Blame it on the parents, the environment they live in or a hundred other options but, the fact remains it's a terrible loss of innocence for those children.

Guess I try to see more then one side.

What you saw was pretty much spot on, what you did not know is that this was filmed and took place in Palestinian town(under Palestinian control) where some jewish settlers also live. They have all the "tools" for the future, just either chose or are taught to do what they do, rather then having a so called normal life.

Perhaps TV propaganda also does not help, but they do not have anyone to blame but themselves.

before we go off the rails again, Hamas is recognized as a terrorist organization and is on the terror list in most countries, including UN List

But i guess you, together with Fatah and Hamas did not think that far ahead, must be hard to actually live in real world not some made up, full of lies and deceit world.

A unified Hamas and Fatah masquerading under the Palestinian flag will likely petition the UN in September for statehood.

What Palestinians do to Palestinians is up to them.

Like Pol Pot and the Cambodians, Stalin and the Russians and Hitler and the German Jews and German Gays. Are you for real? :bah:

Edited by Ulysses G.

I see you're more of a Huey Newton type than a MLK type. You don't think Israel deserves a capital letter? Shows where you are coming from. Do you really want peace and mutual cooperation or do you want to smash Israel?

It would be the "smash" option as he mentioned in another recent post on this subject. If you search his old posts, he seems to support every radical hate group that does not threaten or inconvenience him personaly.

It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. ~Alfred Adler

A unified Hamas and Fatah masquerading under the Palestinian flag will likely petition the UN in September for statehood.

No doubt they will do. but keep in mind they also will hold an election.

If history is anything to go by, if Hamas does not win, they will probably attack Fatah again, but if they do win, then we have a terrorist state.

So really its no win situation. There is a possibility of them forming unity government something like in Lebanon, but thats rather very fragile.

What Palestinians do to Palestinians is up to them. What Israeli's do to Palestinians is just plain wrong and the rest of the world knows it.

I can not believe what i read.

Please explain why it is so?