Made My Own Slideshow Of Thailand

bakachan

I was bored today so i test drove a new software package i just bought called pro show gold. its a professional grade photo publishing package (expensive) so....i took a bunch of commercial high resolution photos i had of thailand and made a slideshow with it. most were taken down around phuket and phi phi. those beaches are gorgeous!

its a pretty big file 12 mb so its only for those with broadband. pro show gold creates an exe file which is a stand alone picture viewer with a soundtrack. nothing is installed on or needs to be installed to view this slideshow.

i could have generated an avi movie but the resolution was really crappy and not

worth the time.

so those of you that havent visited the beaches in the south, you can get a sample of what you're missing!

slideshow here

Great slide show! Thanks for sharing. I had to put .exe on the end of the file to get it to run, but worked great then.

I got Photoshop Album last year. Starting to play with it now. Maybe I will get up the energy to do what you did.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!! Sure makes me miss the LOS and I can't wait for my upcoming trip....

Craig