BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
News_Editor

Egypt to open Gaza crossing permanently

Bridge, you possibly may not be aware of the laws but from Israel side it is up to the country to close or open borders and up to that country to decide who enter and who does not.

As for the other side of Gaza, this was closed by the Egypt and rightfully so.

Let's see what you will say once "legal " Hamas starts to fire more "legal" rockets and "illegal" Israel responds to protect it's citizen's of course( illegally), who would be to blame then?

No need to answer, many of us already know it.

Anyone who followed the uprising knew this would happen as solidarity with Palestinians was the single unifying factor of the divers groups.

:cheesy: That is a good one.

The "Palestinians" have been used as nothing but pawns by their "Muslim brothers" for decades and they could care less if they suffer as long as they cause the Jews problems.

Edited by Ulysses G.

As some members here have often stated, the entire world supports the Palestinians so with the border open there will be no excuse for poor living conditions in Gaza. Gaza will become the Dubai of the Mediterranean with all the investment being allowed to pour in from their supporters in the Arab world and elsewhere.

Wasn't Lebannon the crowning jewel of the Arab world, until the PLO set up residence there? <_<

I can't wait for the paradox when 'free' Gaza slides down the obesity league table and into real hardship.

Bridge, you possibly may not be aware of the laws but from Israel side it is up to the country to close or open borders and up to that country to decide who enter and who does not.

Let's see what you will say once "legal " Hamas starts to fire more "legal" rockets and "illegal" Israel responds to protect it's citizen's of course( illegally), who would be to blame then?

Kuffki,

At least there might be a level playing field now, and please don't give me that Israel protecting it's citizens dribble.

Bridge

Kuffki,

At least there might be a level playing field now, and please don't give me that Israel protecting it's citizens dribble.

Bridge

Playing field! :blink: Is that what Hamas are doing when they regularly fire rockets at civilian targets? And yes Israel does indeed try to protect it's citizens, unlike Hamas who use them as human shields as a matter of policy.

Speaking of "dribble". Like any any other counntry would allow terrorists to just shoot rockets at them. :bah:

Speaking of "dribble". Like any any other counntry would allow terrorists to just shoot rockets at them. :bah:

The real terrorists are the Israelis.

The only liberation the people of Gaza need is from Hamas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjwe2b40YA&playnext=1&list=PL68B88E3A520DD616

Incidentally did you know that only a few days ago the red cross observed that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza, indeed there was 'surprising normalcy' there. The main problem for Gaza, apart from Hamas is indeed obesity - so much for the so called blockade. :lol:

Incidentally did you know that only a few days ago the red cross observed that there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza, indeed there was 'surprising normalcy' there. The main problem for Gaza, apart from Hamas is indeed obesity - so much for the so called blockade. :lol:

Oh please ......! you have tried this line before posting your fake videos that were produced

by a group of Americans and Jews

" The story about Mathilde Redmatn is a fake. I simply called the IRC in Washington DC and they could not find a Mathilde Redmatn in their directory and said there is no such title as "Deputy Director of Gaza".:huh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Evolution23/mahmoud-abbas-palestinian-uprising_n_851614_85318172.html

surprise surprise NOT !!

Now let me prempt you Steely Dan.....i know what comes next....you can't believe the Huffington Post because ............ ( fill in the blank )

Edited by midas

Oh please ......! you have tried this line before posting your fake videos that were produced

" The story about Mathilde Redmatn is a fake. I simply called the IRC in Washington DC and they could not find a Mathilde Redmatn in their directory and said there is no such title as "Deputy Director of Gaza".:huh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Evolution23/mahmoud-abbas-palestinian-uprising_n_851614_85318172.html

surprise surprise NOT !!

Now let me prempt you Steely Dan.....i know what comes next....you can't believe the Huffington Post because ............ ( fill in the blank )

Dont get riled by their propaganda. This is exactly how the ADL works too.

surprise surprise NOT !!

Dont get riled by their propaganda. This is exactly how the ADL works too.

i just dont see how engaging in this kind of false propaganda helps

the Israeli's ? Anyway there has been enough people bombarding the IRC

now that it says they will be putting out a statement about this hoax and

refuting what this Mathilde Redmatn said :bah:

Edited by midas

Midas just cited a user COMMENT on the Huffington website. Not the same thing as the site itself. As far as Redmatn, she is a woman, and I hope people aren't thinking that Redmatn and the man in the video are the same person. Does Redmatn exist? Not sure. Seems so, yes?

http://www.vancouverite.com/2011/04/21/red-cross-official-there-is-no-humanitarian-crisis-in-gaza/comment-page-1/

While we wait for an official announcement from the IRC about this " Mathilde Redmatn " person

we know that

- the UN’s March update that a majority of Gazans are food insecure and rely on aid.

- We know that Gaza’s fishermen are limited to fishing within 3 miles of the shore, in a stretch of water heavily contaminated with raw sewage. (Incidentally this raw sewage also contaminates Gazas “nice beaches”)

- We know that 35% of agricultural land is off limits to farmers, unless they wish to find death at the hands of the IDF, and this doesn’t take into account agricultural land rendered inoperable as a result of the Gaza Massacre.

- We know that 90% of drinking water extracted from the aquifer is brackish and fail’s to meet the WHO’s standard for drinking water.

Now, people could be told that living under those conditions isn't a humanitarian crisis, or we could tell them that it IS a humanitarian crisis - but would it really change anything?

Sources/links for ALL that info please, Midas, as you are so picky about other sources that you don't like, you clearly owe us that ...