BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
News_Editor

Egypt to open Gaza crossing permanently

Sources/links for ALL that info please, Midas, as you are so picky about other sources that you don't like, you clearly owe us that ...

http://www.ochaopt.org/ :unsure:

It's a great big lie, a fat lie indeed that Gaza is starving. Figures from the world health organizstion prove it, and was corroborated by a red cross spokesperson less than a week ago. Hamas do have a history of commendeering aid from NGO's which is also well documented.

And here is the one about Hamas stealing food aid from the normally anti-Israel guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/06/gaza-un-aid-hamas

The UN agency for Palestinian refugees said today it has halted all aid shipments into the Gaza Strip after the Hamas government seized thousands of tonnes of food and other provisions.

Anyway getting back on topic. With the Egypt Gaza border open, I hope now that oppressed will have the tools to unload their fury on the oppressors. Israel may very well get their just desserts.

Anyway getting back on topic. With the Egypt Gaza border open, I hope now that oppressed will have the tools to unload their fury on the oppressors. Israel may very well get their just desserts.

So you are looking for a total war then, is that it? Lovely.

Midas just cited a user COMMENT on the Huffington website. Not the same thing as the site itself. As far as Redmatn, she is a woman, and I hope people aren't thinking that Redmatn and the man in the video are the same person. Does Redmatn exist? Not sure. Seems so, yes?

http://www.vancouverite.com/2011/04/21/red-cross-official-there-is-no-humanitarian-crisis-in-gaza/comment-page-1/

But that's what he does, selectively quotes and uses crackpot hate sites to slander Israel many being refuted as myths so it's a bit rich him questioning the source. Here is Fatah TV telling about Hamas murderers, perhaps Midas chooses to believe Hamas though as they are more anti-Israeli. ;)

It's a great big lie, a fat lie indeed that Gaza is starving. Figures from the world health organizstion prove it, and was corroborated by a red cross spokesperson less than a week ago. Hamas do have a history of commendeering aid from NGO's which is also well documented.

And here is the one about Hamas stealing food aid from the normally anti-Israel guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/06/gaza-un-aid-hamas

The UN agency for Palestinian refugees said today it has halted all aid shipments into the Gaza Strip after the Hamas government seized thousands of tonnes of food and other provisions.

A looney tunes video has more credibility than this one ! :blink:

Another one from " http://www.fuelfortruth.org/ "

fuelfortruth.org Who We Are

" Fuel For Truth was born in the days following September 11, 2001 by a group of young, secular Jewish men " :cheesy:

And you have the gall to say i refer to crackpot sites :lol:

Edited by midas

No I want peace for the Palestinians. Build a big wall around my house and see where it gets you.

No I want peace for the Palestinians. Build a big wall around my house and see where it gets you.

You have a very funny way of expressing your desire for peace. I don't believe you want peace. Unload their fury.

Hopefully this opening will eventually lead to an end to the Israel problem that the world has been dealing with for the last 60 years.

hear, hear ! And can we we abolish the Fed while at it ? :unsure:

Edited by midas

Hopefully this opening will eventually lead to an end to the Israel problem that the world has been dealing with for the last 60 years.

Define what you mean by the 'Israel problem'. I ask because that sounds like something a Nazi would say.

" Hopefully this opening will eventually lead to an end to the Israel problem that the world has been dealing with for the last 60 years."

this can be interpreted in so many ways.........

even a UN diplomat could get away with saying this .......... ;)

Edited by midas

Define what you mean by the 'Israel problem'. I ask

because that sounds like something a Nazi would say.

Well it had to come, that old chestnut, anything critical or isreal or Jews roll out the nazi/holocaust card. Oh so predictable.

If you have a predeliction for turning yourself into a walking bomb I would hope someone obliges you. :ph34r:

Define what you mean by the 'Israel problem'. I ask

because that sounds like something a Nazi would say.

Well it had to come, that old chestnut, anything critical or isreal or Jews roll out the nazi/holocaust card. Oh so predictable.

That wasn't anything critical, dude. Saying the 'Israel problem' suggests the "Jewish problem" and the final solution. I ask again -- DEFINE what you mean exactly. To imply that the state of Israel in itself is a "problem" is indeed potentially inflammatory unless you define what you mean. In your case, I assume you want the destruction of Zionism and Israel as a Jewish state based on the context of your previous pro violence posts. Am I wrong? OK, explain yourself then.

Edited by Jingthing