Second Hand Note Book

notebook_johnny

I've seen some flyers for used notebooks from time to time in the internet shops across from Kad Suan Kaew. Don't know of any shops that carry used notebooks. There is a shop on the ground floor of Computer Plaza along the north side of the moat that specializes in notebooks (they have a sign saying so in English), you might ask there for some advice. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

You will pay anything from 20,000 to 25,000 for anything reasonable in the used department. Why not consider a new one? Local manufacture comps start at around 20.000 and upwards. I paid 24,000 for a s/h IBM Thinkpad a while back, it's fine if not a little on the slow side.

Computer Plaza has a great shop that sells both new and second hand units. It's on the top floor straight ahead as you walk in. Also a good second hand shop upstairs on the left of the main entrance.

Icon Square is full of shops selling second hand units, go take a look.....

You will pay anything from 20,000 to 25,000 for anything reasonable in the used department. Why not consider a new one? Local manufacture comps start at around 20.000 and upwards. I paid 24,000 for a s/h IBM Thinkpad a while back, it's fine if not a little on the slow side.

Computer Plaza has a great shop that sells both new and second hand units. It's on the top floor straight ahead as you walk in. Also a good second hand shop upstairs on the left of the main entrance.

Icon Square is full of shops selling second hand units, go take a look.....

Maybe also compare the best deals that can be found online. There have been some hot notebooks selling for around $500

Check out: http://dealnews.com/

I would also check out some of the online classifieds for the CM area if you want say $200 or less. maybe someone is upgrading and is dumping a halway decent machine