My Central Bangkok Webcam

Khutan

Ok, Here is my Central BKK webcam. Click the link to load the page.

The first image will take about a minute to load. Its a trick I have done to make True think I am only serving one image rather than streaming or Auto refresh :D After the forst image is loaded, it will be every 10 seconds.

Here is the link to my Bangkok Webcam

There is also a link to the Farang Connection Webcam. It will take more than a minute to load so that the delay works.

This is what an image will look like...image.jpg

Enjoy :o

Yes it is working, but the link to the FC webcam isn't... :D

Have those Surinites got their act together yet? :o

/Edit - actually the link is working... it just takes a little time to load.

Edited by Jai Dee

• 1 month later...

When it doesn't work its because True keep changing my IP address. It seems to be a regular twice a day affair at the moment.

So I reset the IP addy in dyndns.com and by the time I get to work, the addy has changed again.

I think it is time to change providers :o

When it doesn't work its because True keep changing my IP address. It seems to be a regular twice a day affair at the moment.

So I reset the IP addy in dyndns.com and by the time I get to work, the addy has changed again.

I think it is time to change providers  :o

Hi Mattnich,

You may want to check out Conquer Cam (http://www.theill.com/conquercam/) software for your web camera. It is an inexpensive $10 program that is packed with features and works by FTP, automatically uploading your photo to your website at a specified interval, and works just fine with true connection. You can download a full featured trial version for free.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you guys have any questions / probs.... but it is quite straightforward. Had it running in no time at all.

There is an HTML page in the "Samples" folder that you need to put up on your website to view the camera output. This page has all the code included to refresh the window at your set interval.

The FAQ page of the conquercam website has all the info you need.