Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

FLASH: OBAMA SAYS AL-QAEDA LEADER OSAMA BIN LADEN KILLED IN PAKISTAN

2011-05-02 10:35:32 GMT+7 (ICT)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- U.S. President Barack Obama says al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the main suspect in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, has been killed in Pakistan.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-05-02

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone still believe that it was terrorists in 2001?

I love conspiracy theorists and their bullsh1t, sorry I mean theories they really make me laugh. But this is good news, if a little late in coming.

It's about time!

Obama'a the man. I say scrap all the cold war hardware and built a few thousand drones.

Obama is going to make a speech at 10:30

I firmly believe that bush could have got him early in the game but held the delta force guys back so that bush and his buddies could milk a few billion from the defence department.

Yeah, can we leave Afghanistan now, plz?

So what, does this mean it is all over and everybody gets to go home now and will live happily ever after??

It is just another project what was first funded by the same country who has now allegedly killed him. Just another backfired stupidity on the list of many. Look at the cost,in whatever way you look at it, was it worth it?, and now standby for what could possibly happen now, hope it will be worth it too.

I would hold the celebrations... for a decade or so.

@Reuters: FLASH: Obama says U.S. will be relentless in defense of U.S. citizens, allies

PRESIDENT CLINTON SAYS "THIS IS A PROFOUNDLY IMPORTANT MOMENT /via@mpoppel

PRESIDENT BUSH CONGRATULATES OBAMA/via@mpoppel

Bush: The fight against terror goes on, but tonight USa has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done. /via@mpoppel

Good - but wont make one bit of difference. There are hundreds willing to 'martyr' themselves in his place.

Same day as Henry Cooper dies -- was he really Osama Bin Laden. We should be told :D

Just heard a 12 year old martyred himself this morning. His mother and father should be shot, I have no sympathy for them as they had him brainwashed. <deleted> them.:angry:

Often in situations like that, there is a poor family that just wants to send their kids to school. A recruiter convinces them that their child is special and is eligible for their school far away, where he will go to classes everyday and get taken care of. The parents, who are usually very poor, are relieved that their child will get taken care of better then they can. They usually don't know it, but the kid will end up spending long days in poppy fields and learn extremist religious views at the hand of a whip.

So don't blame the parents unless you know for sure that they wanted this for him.

Edited by bitterbatter

Not so sure that this will change anything? except Obama will be a shoe in now just like Thatcher after the Falklands.........but certain other leader should be careful, especially those that quit politics, quit their home land, promise to stay out of politics forever and then use local puppets from afar and organise live phone in conferance calls :whistling:

Statement by former U.S. President Bush on Bin Laden’s death

May 2, 2011 10:50:38 AM GMT+07:00 by BNO News

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) — Former U.S. President George W. Bush on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

“Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.”

Source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/statement-by-former-us-president-bush-on-bin-ladens-death_100532417.html#ixzz1LACy9Drj

-- Thaindian News 2011-05-02

footer_n.gif

What's next.. Is this good news or bad news?

The bad news. Fighting will intensify now in Afganistan for all the wackos that want to follow him to allah. My person opinion is that Osama was not the brains behind everything but merely the figurehead and financial means. The actual brainstrust is still out there and will now want revenge at what ever cost.

Statement by former U.S. President Clinton on Bin Laden’s death

May 2, 2011 10:53:05 AM GMT+07:00 by BNO News

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) — Former U.S. President Bil Clinton on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

“This is a profoundly important moment not just for the families of those who lost their lives on 9/11 and in al-Qaida’s other attacks but for people all over the world who want to build a common future of peace, freedom, and cooperation for our children.

I congratulate the President, the National Security team and the members of our armed forces on bringing Osama bin Laden to justice after more than a decade of murderous al-Qaida attacks.”

Source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/politics/statement-by-former-us-president-clinton-on-bin-ladens-death_100532418.html#ixzz1LAE90l1G

footer_n.gif

Statement by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Bin laden’s death

May 2, 2011 10:58:55 AM GMT+07:00 by BNO New)

DALLAS (BNO NEWS) — New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

“After September 11, 2001, we gave our word as Americans that we would stop at nothing to capture or kill Osama bin Laden. After the contribution of millions, including so many who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation, we have kept that word.

“The killing of Osama bin Laden does not lessen the suffering that New Yorkers and Americans experienced at his hands, but it is a critically important victory for our nation - and a tribute to the millions of men and women in our armed forces and elsewhere who have fought so hard for our nation.

“New Yorkers have waited nearly ten years for this news. It is my hope that it will bring some closure and comfort to all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.”

Source: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/politics/statement-by-new-york-city-mayor-michael-bloomberg-on-bin-ladens-death_100532419.html#ixzz1LAF87PK3

footer_n.gif

Osama bin Laden, the face of terror, killed in Pakistan

By the CNN Wire Staff

May 2, 2011 -- Updated 0401 GMT (1201 HKT)

(CNN) -- The most prominent face of terror in America and beyond, Osama Bin Laden, has been killed in Pakistan, U.S. officials said Sunday night.

Bin Laden was the leader of al Qaeda, the terrorist network behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States. U.S. officials said that their forces have the body of bin Laden.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/01/bin.laden.obit/index.html

-- CNN.COM 2011-05-02

footer_n.gif

Everyone knows he worked for the CIA anyway. Now they have Gaddafi and the Great African Adventure to keep the war machine alive. Osama has done his job and can be retired to the annals of history. Not a bad run for a cutout...

You need to change your medication.

It's about time!

Obama'a the man. I say scrap all the cold war hardware and built a few thousand drones.

Obama is going to make a speech at 10:30

I firmly believe that bush could have got him early in the game but held the delta force guys back so that bush and his buddies could milk a few billion from the defence department.

Drones are far from perfected. Men watch fuzzy pictures from the eye in the sky, and make decisions upon killing based on these crappy images. When you kill people like its a video game, it is too easy to just shoot based on snap judgments. For example, when the Reuter's reporter in Iraq was incorrectly identified as a rebel because he was holding something that looked a little like a gun. It was a camera not a gun. Sure we got Osama, but how many innocent people were killed in the process? Hopefully none, but its not very likely.

It wasn't a drone attack it was a firefight and the body has been retrieved. Good idea to find out the facts BEFORE you make assumptions on how many innocent people were killed don't you think ?

Statement by U.S. Senator John McCain on Bin Laden’s death

By BNO News

PHOENIX (BNO NEWS) -- U.S. Senator John McCain, a former presidential candidate, on early Monday morning released the following statement on the death of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"I am overjoyed that we finally got the world's top terrorist. The world is a better and more just place now that Osama bin Laden is no longer in it. I hope the families of the victims of the September 11th attacks will sleep easier tonight and every night hence knowing that justice has been done. I commend the President and his team, as well as our men and women in uniform and our intelligence professionals, for this superb achievement.

"But while we take heart in the news that Osama bin Laden is dead, we must be mindful that al-Qaeda and its terrorist allies are still lethal and determined enemies, and we must remain vigilant to defeat them."

Source: http://wireupdate.com/wires/17095/statement-by-u-s-senator-john-mccain-on-bin-ladens-death/

-- Wireupdate.com 2011-05-02

footer_n.gif

I'm glad they got him. Obama said there was a firefight so it must have been delta force or one of our black ops guys. Can you imagine how famous the guy that actually popped him is going to be? I suggest a tickertape parade with osama's underwear clad body dragged through the streets like his killers did to our guys.

Obama is right about this war is not with islam it is with the individuals who have been corrupted to become killers. those people should be eliminated.

Everyone knows he worked for the CIA anyway. Now they have Gaddafi and the Great African Adventure to keep the war machine alive. Osama has done his job and can be retired to the annals of history. Not a bad run for a cutout...

OHHHH wow - a conspiracy theorist!! can you print some links for this drivel - instead of subjecting us all to your painful made up claptrap!! Yeah - America the big monster eh?? "It was the Isralis, the CIA did it - makes me vomit!!!

are they claiming this now because another crisis is about to burst in the US or economy and they need a good cover up story nobody can verify ?

if a missile killed him, how they will identify the remains ? his beard or his passport survived ? lol...

or the US want to see a lot of terrorist attacks in europe, as they claimed (nuclear) ...