Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

has the so called learned lawyer and President of the USA become silent after ordering the killing(of an admittedly unarmed man) and disposal of a human body? The article below states that they admitted a 50:50 chance that Osama was there. Maybe it's still the same unless evidence will be provided. The body got washed and disposed in the sea and still no images according to the law(yer) of what? - Surely not international law, just Obama's law kinda Sharia thingy.

This is an insult to the international community at it's best.

Washington: Faced with what he called a "55-45 situation" US President Barack Obama took a calculated risk when he ordered the May 1 commando raid on Osama bin Laden's hideout in Pakistan.

"At the end of the day, this was still a 55-45 situation," Obama told CBS in an interview telecast on Sunday acknowledging the US had only circumstantial evidence about Al Qaeda leader hiding in the Abbottabad house.

He also had a sharply divided counsel from his advisers as "We could not say definitively that bin Laden was there. Had he not been there, then there would have been some significant consequences." http://daily.bhaskar...ni-2089283.html

Trouble reading what you posted? The article quotes Pres. Obama as saying 55:45 chance that Osama was there. They don't call it an 'admission', that's you.

But I'm afraid I don't get what your point is in regards to that...

Obama gave order to kill when the chances were only 50:50 that Osama was there. The admission is within the content. Would you give an order like this and violate international laws? It's even more disgusting to see that he played a Russian Roulette with other peoples life. A tragical game by chance and not facts. It could have been anybody and probably was someone else. Hence all the destroyed and unrealeased evidences. This man is dangerous. Wait and see what else he will put on next.

There's one thing that comes to my mind. Impeachment now!

On what basis are you claiming that President gave an order to kill OBL? When confronted with a threat when entering a hostile fire zone, the military or police officals will err on the side of caution and discharge their firearms. The Navy Seals were not entering the local bingo hall. They had taken fire intended to kill them and were acting appropriately in the circumstances.

Are you angry at President Obama because he chose the option that would minimize civilian casualties and ensure that the right man was dealt with? The President's decision was high risk and the Navy Seals were in significant peril. Had the mission failed, President Obama would have been vilified. The US could have fired a cruise missile into the location and pulverized everyone, but no one would have known it was OBL since the bodies would most likely been incinerated. Instead the USA put its own service members' lives at risk to protect the lives of non combatants. If the mission was as clearcut in terms of killing OBL, then the wives and kids would have been shot dead and the Seals would not have risked their lives to get the kids out of the line of fire.

I

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On what basis are you claiming that President gave an order to kill OBL? When confronted with a threat when entering a hostile fire zone, the military or police officals will err on the side of caution and discharge their firearms. The Navy Seals were not entering the local bingo hall. They had taken fire intended to kill them and were acting appropriately in the circumstances.

Are you angry at President Obama because he chose the option that would minimize civilian casualties and ensure that the right man was dealt with? The President's decision was high risk and the Navy Seals were in significant peril. Had the mission failed, President Obama would have been vilified. The US could have fired a cruise missile into the location and pulverized everyone, but no one would have known it was OBL since the bodies would most likely been incinerated. Instead the USA put its own service members' lives at risk to protect the lives of non combatants. If the mission was as clearcut in terms of killing OBL, then the wives and kids would have been shot dead and the Seals would not have risked their lives to get the kids out of the line of fire.

I

Only thing wrong with that is, Seals were sent in to take out Bin with PROOF that he was no more. Every other US encounter with stuff is to use air munitions to save US personnel. Remember the start of the Iraq thing, mass bombing of Iraq military personnel hierarchy. infrastructure.

There was a bounty on OBL's head of around 25Mil.

Imagine if I claimed the reward by telling the US government that I killed OBL, put him in some concrete shoes and dumped his body in the middle of the ocean. After they stopped laughing they would probably arrest me for fraud and wasting their time. Yet people accept this same story just because it's the government saying it. Anyone who questions it is a tin foil hat wearing kook who believes that the centre of the Earth is made of cheese, the secret master of the world is a horse named Dave and whatever silly straw men/association fallacies they can come up with.

We truly are at the stage where the general population has abandoned using their own reason , instead relying on CNN and BBC to upload their opinions into their minds.

Edited by teatree

... people accept this same story just because it's the government saying it. Anyone who questions it is a tin foil hat wearing kook who believes that the centre of the Earth is made of cheese, the secret master of the world is a horse named Dave and whatever...

We finally agree on something. :D

Edited by Ulysses G.

Imagine if I claimed the reward by telling the US government that I killed OBL, put him in some concrete shoes and dumped his body in the middle of the ocean. After they stopped laughing they would probably arrest me for fraud and wasting their time. Yet people accept this same story just because it's the government saying it. Anyone who questions it is a tin foil hat wearing kook who believes that the centre of the Earth is made of cheese, the secret master of the world is a horse named Dave and whatever silly straw men/association fallacies they can come up with.

We truly are at the stage where the general population has abandoned using their own reason , instead relying on CNN and BBC to upload their opinions into their minds.

All Hail Dave! cowboy.gif

This must be quite a gripping story to have senior elected officials that are no friends of the current US administration acknowledge the story. I do not think the Republicans that have seen the documentation have a vested interest in lying to support a story that benefits their political enemy, President Obama. No one is being forced to accept the story, yet Al Q. has said OBL is dead, and there are no messages from OBL are there? The negative fallout from this event isn't worth creating a false story. The pressure is on the US Admin to leave Afghanistan, the relationship with Pakistan is in tatters, and the terrorists are desperate to strike back. This must be one heck of a conspiracy to have a very right wing Pentagon not leak out the fakery.

OBL is dead and he aint coming back. Not today, not tomorrow, not next year, not ever. He sleeps with the fishes as they say in Jersey.

Edited by geriatrickid

... people accept this same story just because it's the government saying it. Anyone who questions it is a tin foil hat wearing kook who believes that the centre of the Earth is made of cheese, the secret master of the world is a horse named Dave and whatever...

Personally I would be embarrassed to admit to stooping down to using logical fallacies to try and win an argument, but it takes all sorts I suppose.biggrin.gif

Personally I would be embarrassed to admit to stooping down to using logical fallacies to try and win an argument, but it takes all sorts I suppose.

I prefer them to wacky conspiracy theories. :lol: