Turkish Food In Bangkok

Fremann85

hi,everybody,i've been living here in bangkok for around one year right now,and i am extraordinarly missing the turkish cuisine,does someone knows where can i find a turkish restaurant here in bangkok,i am particularly looking for turkish naan bread(i dont like the indian naan).Any advise will be priciated :jap:

• 4 months later...

You can get some great Arabic Food, very similar to the Turkish stuff, in Soi Arab.

Just be warnred, I went there with a farang woman, blonde hair and short skirt, and i dont think it was appreciated by the Muslim people there. You could tell the food was authentic by the popel eating there, but boy was it intimidating!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried the place but there's a Turkish restaurant on Silom soi 4. I did read a magazine review of it though which was generally pretty positive. There was also a tiny place on Sukhumvie soi 22 next to Larry's Dive although it may have closed - I never saw anybody in there.

Good luck

I haven't tried the place but there's a Turkish restaurant on Silom soi 4. I did read a magazine review of it though which was generally pretty positive. There was also a tiny place on Sukhumvie soi 22 next to Larry's Dive although it may have closed - I never saw anybody in there.

Good luck

Sorry my previous post is incorrect, the two restaurants mentioned are not Turkish but Greek. Pretty close though and still worth a try I reckon :)