Weekly Predictions

Jockstar

Just a follow on from my 2 weeks to go thread. As you play The British Club this week i thought i'd get any predictions from anyone who is willing top put their neck on the line. This week i WILL stick mine out this week. I think you will win. The BC have no team spirit and have a week backline. Lost their best defender to us this season. Anymore predictions guys? :o

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. The only prediction we will make is that we won't play as bad as we did last week. :o

A win or even a draw would be a fantastic result but the foremost thing we are looking for this week is that we gel better as a team and can hopefully walk away at the end of the game satisfied that we are making progress. :D The feeling of dejection after the Bullshead game was not one I would like to experience every week. :D

I agree with Spit; we will improve! And that is the most important thing! Whether it is enough to beat a very established team like the BC is (as Brit points out) another story. I will make no predictions (especially about the future - he,he). Cheers!

Spooky!!  What do I win ... what do I win???

A footlong Sub at Subway and a large soda.

PM and I'll tell you where you can collect.

Whoever is closest to the weekly prediction of the Sunbelt Thaivisa.com match will win a free footlong and a large drink.

Three Subway restaurants on Sukhumvit Rd

Between Soi 4 and Soi 6

Corner of 7/1

corner of 33/1

Call us at 02-253-9400 for delivery

December will be a VERY busy month for us!

Coming soon on Dec. 8th

Siam Paragon Subway

http://www.siamparagon.co.th

Also we'll also be opening next to the police station on Khao San Road in December

Finally in December we'll be offering you the option to toast your sub.

Yes, that’s right! Toast your sub!

In keeping with chain’s tradition of customizing every sandwich to each customer’s exacting specifications, right before their eyes, any sandwich from the SUBWAY menu can be toasted in a special oven.

Imagine crispy crunchy bread, warm lean meats and hot bubbly cheese all prepared the way you want it—fresh!

All this and more in December!

Spooky!!  What do I win ... what do I win???

A footlong Sub at Subway and a large soda.

PM and I'll tell you where you can collect.

Whoever is closest to the weekly prediction of the Sunbelt Thaivisa.com match will win a free footlong and a large drink.

Three Subway restaurants on Sukhumvit Rd

Between Soi 4 and Soi 6

Corner of 7/1

corner of 33/1

Call us at 02-253-9400 for delivery

December will be a VERY busy month for us!

Coming soon on Dec. 8th

Siam Paragon Subway

http://www.siamparagon.co.th

Also we'll also be opening next to the police station on Khao San Road in December

Finally in December we'll be offering you the option to toast your sub.

Yes, that’s right! Toast your sub!

In keeping with chain’s tradition of customizing every sandwich to each customer’s exacting specifications, right before their eyes, any sandwich from the SUBWAY menu can be toasted in a special oven.

Imagine crispy crunchy bread, warm lean meats and hot bubbly cheese all prepared the way you want it—fresh!

All this and more in December!

the toast option is good having them here in Oz for a while, toasted melt MMMM