Music Practice Room.

galaxist

A few of the small music shops around town have studios in back or upstairs. You can rent them by the hour. The gear isn't great but it works. One of the easier ones to find would be Pol Music, on the corner opposite the Chedi Hotel.

A few of the small music shops around town have studios in back or upstairs. You can rent them by the hour. The gear isn't great but it works. One of the easier ones to find would be Pol Music, on the corner opposite the Chedi Hotel.

Pol music is a good one, used it to teach my friend the drums. Back home in practice rooms you'll get a skeleton drum kit, no cymbals, the kit I used at pol music was very good considering it was a practice room, full kit, cymbals and a decent snare. It was about 100 or 120 for the hour if I remember correctly, it's been a while. Also in the room we used were PA speakers, two guitars, one bass guitar, all with amps.

Pol music is a good one, used it to teach my friend the drums. Back home in practice rooms you'll get a skeleton drum kit, no cymbals, the kit I used at pol music was very good considering it was a practice room, full kit, cymbals and a decent snare. It was about 100 or 120 for the hour if I remember correctly, it's been a while. Also in the room we used were PA speakers, two guitars, one bass guitar, all with amps.

Thats awesome. Youre right, the rooms at home dont come with cymbals. Im gonna go check it out tomorrow. I let you know how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally went to Pol Music today.

Played drums for one hour. 130 baht.

The room was nice. Air-con, Peavy amps, two knock-off strats (both with Boss Metal Zone pedals :rolleyes:, one bass, PA speakers, Tama drum kit.

Super-awesome if youre feeling bored and want to get loud for a couple hours.

So...anyone want to jam? Im 31 and Im ok at drums. I like to play simple, loud music. Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Minutemen, Misfits, etc.

PM me!

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

Quite an old thread but I'm going to check Pol Music next week to see if I can make some noise there.

Anyone wants to join me for a jam session? I play drums and some bass and guitar, really like to play around and see what happens musically instead of playing covers. But up for anything ????????

• Like 1