Alcohol Addiction

alcohol is a great drug. why stop? only stop when it interferes with your ability to make money. otherwise, <deleted> it...

i like my binges and won't stop until i die.

yours truly,

meat :jap:

The question here is:

why post something like this in the "I drink too much" forum, a place dedicated to people who want to stop or reduce drinking????

There are no doubt many with the same sentiments, but they (and you) do not belong here in this sub-forum. :angry:

Maybe it's a bizarre cry for help, or not?????

alcohol is a great drug. why stop? only stop when it interferes with your ability to make money. otherwise, <deleted> it...

i like my binges and won't stop until i die.

yours truly,

meat :jap:

The question here is:

why post something like this in the "I drink too much" forum, a place dedicated to people who want to stop or reduce drinking????

There are no doubt many with the same sentiments, but they (and you) do not belong here in this sub-forum. :angry:

Maybe it's a bizarre cry for help, or not?????

He's taking advantage of the title "I drink too much", whereas most people mis-post, thinking its a "I don't want to drink" forum. Or perhaps it should be "I drink too much and I would like not to drink too much".

SC

Edit: I find it slightly ironic that so many of the posters on this forum actually don't drink at all... very much appreciated, of course, but the irony sometimes gives me a wry smile.

Edited by StreetCowboy

The naming of the sub-forum predates my tenure on TV but I believe it is intended to avoid the "what is the definition of an alcoholic" quagmire.

The weight problem forum is similiarly named.

but yes of course, the intended audience is those who drink too much and want to stop/cut down -- and those who used to have that problem and would like to help others by sharing their experience.

And of course hapless Moderators whether they fit into either of the above categories or not...:ermm:.

The naming of the sub-forum predates my tenure on TV but I believe it is intended to avoid the "what is the definition of an alcoholic" quagmire.

The weight problem forum is similiarly named.

but yes of course, the intended audience is those who drink too much and want to stop/cut down -- and those who used to have that problem and would like to help others by sharing their experience.

And of course hapless Moderators whether they fit into either of the above categories or not...:ermm:.

I would think it could drive you to drink...

(in moderation, of course)

(am I allowed to say that?)

SC

Some one should start a thread on funny bottoms. Not butt bottom but alcoholic bottoms. I have to wonder if some of the posts in this thread are some weird ZZ esque signals of bottoms.

I would start one but my bottom had to do a ******, well I would not want to expose anyone but the hard core to it because it might cause nightmares.

Hi, yes you sound like you have the classic situation for alcohol addiction. Try calling The Cabin Chiang Mai +66 80 446 8850. They have western-trained counsellors.

Don't wait.

Was that aimed at me, or Sheryl?

SC

I assume it's aimed at the OP.