100,000 Yen Enough ?

Banzai99

Hi,

100,000 Yen per month is no money here, in Thailand it is over 35,000 Bahts. She has a job too but earning only 10,000 Baht, she has to share a room with 4 other peoples, it is not so good, i want to help but don't want to make her feel helpless.

I had a great time with her and would like to help.would she feel not so good to accept my gifts, i don't want to ask her of course and it was first time in thailand for me, so i am not to sure how thai peoples will act.

Yoshi.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that the Japanese can be extremely generous. A friend's wife previously had a Japanese boyfriend and he sent 20,000 Baht per month as a 'retainer'.

Yoshi - 35,000 Baht p.m. might not be much in Tokyo but it is a good wage in Thailand.

Did you meet in Pattaya by any chance ????

Why not send her 15,000 Baht a month to supplement her earnings. 25,000 baht is good money and you never know who else might be sending her a few Yen.

Yoshi ........ 10 000 Baht a month is a very good salary in Thailand. I know many Thais who have work : heavy tiring work : and they get 3 500 Baht a month . So 10 000 is already good money . If you gave her another 10 000 Baht a month she would be a very lucky lady indeed !

Thankyou Cardholder and Wasp.

i will send 40,000 Yen, 100 looks like to much.

Thankyou to other people to, i don't understand the egg and the other words written or the meaning,sorry.

cardholder, yes, we met on the internet and she lives in pattaya.

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

Thankyou to other people to, i don't understand the egg and the other words written or the meaning,sorry.

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

Yoshi, you met on the Internet but you haven't said what job she has in Pattaya.

If you are sending Y40,000 that is a great addition to her wages. Is she happy to continue 'working' now she has found a boyfriend ? Some girls in Pattaya often like to return to their villages once they have a boyfriend. Perhaps different in Tokyo.

You may have to send a little bit more for her to do this.

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

Yoshi, you met on the Internet but you haven't said what job she has in Pattaya.

If you are sending Y40,000 that is a great addition to her wages. Is she happy to continue 'working' now she has found a boyfriend ? Some girls in Pattaya often like to return to their villages once they have a boyfriend. Perhaps different in Tokyo.

You may have to send a little bit more for her to do this.

Cardholder, thankyou.

She is working in a hair salon in pattaya, she had 3 weeks with no work as her boss had a family problem and closed the salon. now she is back at work, i want to help her but not to give to much.

i gave her 200,000 Yen at the airport when i left Thailand as she had to pay for rent and some money for family, i know it is not easy for her so i can help her a little.

i went with some some people from my office to roppongi last night, 4 people, our bill was total was 300,000 Yen. I paid for woman from england before 6 months ago, 200,000 yen one night, hostess club in ginza.

Thai women are not asking so much money. :)

Thankyou cardholder

Yoshi

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

According to Thai Visa Exchange Converter 40,000 JY = 1,478,249 Thai Baht. Am I missing something?

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

According to Thai Visa Exchange Converter 40,000 JY = 1,478,249 Thai Baht. Am I missing something?

Yea, you've misplaced a comma somewhere.

40.000 JPY = 14.782,49 THB

Yoshi, Yoshi, Yoshi...

Many times Japanese guys have a reputation of being free (not necessarily smart) with their money and economically weak ladies.

4 people in Roppongi spending JPY 300k in one night... Big deal, that gets done more times than I can think about.

More than likely the girl has a Thai boyfriend and your money is being used to help support him along with his expenses. That is pretty how things work. The offshore guys send the cash, the girl and her Thai boyfriend laugh with each deposit received. One Thai woman in Pattaya told me that 90% of the females in Pattaya are basically no good.

If you really want to make a difference, why not make a monthly donation to an orphanage or sponsor a child to give him or her a better chance in life. That would be money better spent as you know that the money would be put to good use.

Finally, for many of the ladies, the internet is a gold mine. Just type some nice words, the guy comes to visit, leaves a lot of cash and many times sends money after he returns to his home country. Easy business for the girl with a high rate of return.

TheWalkingMan

So that was 75k at the airport and 14k a month? She's landed on her feet eh? Although it may be relatively cheap for you Bansai, it's a lot here.

Oh and Bansai- Egg on face= embarrassed.

Edited by Slip

She is working in a hair salon in pattaya, she had 3 weeks with no work as her boss had a family problem and closed the salon. now she is back at work, i want to help her but not to give to much.

i gave her 200,000 Yen at the airport when i left Thailand as she had to pay for rent and some money for family, i know it is not easy for her so i can help her a little.

i went with some some people from my office to roppongi last night, 4 people, our bill was total was 300,000 Yen. I paid for woman from england before 6 months ago, 200,000 yen one night, hostess club in ginza.

Thankyou cardholder

Yoshi

Yoshi,

I think you have to remember that this is Thailand and the cost of many things is a lot less than Japan. Just because you have money (and it's not a lot in Tokyo) doesn't mean you should throw it away. There are many on this forum who will not thank you for your extravagance and will be quick to tell you that a fool and his money are quickly parted.

I am also a bit concerned about your girlfriends work. The last time I was in a hairdressers in Pattaya a blow job was included in the price. Do you know where her shop is, or even the name ?

I would tread carefully and send your money over slowly. Take your time - you are obviously smitten by this young lady as evidenced by your phone calls. Many of us have been there - tread cautiously.

Thankyou cardholder

Yoshi

Yoshi,

I think you have to remember that this is Thailand and the cost of many things is a lot less than Japan. Just because you have money (and it's not a lot in Tokyo) doesn't mean you should throw it away. There are many on this forum who will not thank you for your extravagance and will be quick to tell you that a fool and his money are quickly parted.

I am also a bit concerned about your girlfriends work. The last time I was in a hairdressers in Pattaya a blow job was included in the price. Do you know where her shop is, or even the name ?

I would tread carefully and send your money over slowly. Take your time - you are obviously smitten by this young lady as evidenced by your phone calls. Many of us have been there - tread cautiously.

Oh dear, Cardholder. You are taking this OP seriously, aren't you?

Thankyou cardholder

Yoshi

Yoshi,

cardholder thankyou,

i called her and asked her the name of the shop, she said she doesn't know name and address but it is in south pattaya.

i dont think it is a sex shop, she is not that way, if she was she could go to a gogo, she is 22 and slim style, no child. i will go back to pattaya in september for 1 week, she wants me to go to meet her family, she said she can get time from work for my visit.

thankyou.

Yoshi.

Whoa !!

STOP NOW

If you want to give your money away try giving to charity. You are throwing good money after bad. Your g/f <snip>

She probably has other sponsors as well as a Thai boyfriend in the background. She will suck money out you like a leech and you will soon be getting requests to help out the family.

Tell her you have lost your job and cannot give her any more money until you see her in September. Let's see if you see her in September !

Edited by soundman
Removed derogatory comment.

Whoa !!

STOP NOW

If you want to give your money away try giving to charity. You are throwing good money after bad. Your g/f <snip>

She probably has other sponsors as well as a Thai boyfriend in the background. She will suck money out you like a leech and you will soon be getting requests to help out the family.

Tell her you have lost your job and cannot give her any more money until you see her in September. Let's see if you see her in September !

Patronus thankyou,

Why do you say such things, your lady is this way ? sorry for you, Ning is not the same as that, i know she likes me a lot why would she do bad things to me? thai ladies like japanese men, we treat them good and we are good looking to them.

i am 29 years old she is 22, I have a good salary and she has poor condition, i spend more in 1 night drinking than she earn in 1 month, if a mistake is made it is ok, i am young, i can take other chances, all life is not safe it is not 100% sure, i live in Tokyo, we could have earthquake today that will kill me and many other, i can make mistake and not worry about money, it is not the end of my life.

thankyou Petronus.

Yoshi.

"i am 29 years old she is 22, I have a good salary and she has poor condition..."

Translation - I have money and she does not, so I might be the patsy (だまされやすい人) she has been looking for.

"thai ladies like japanese men, we treat them good and we are good looking to them."

Translation - Japanese guys tend to give more money than other guys and the more we give, the better we look. Additionally, Japanese guys do not ask as many questions as others so the girl can feel free to spend money received on her Thai boyfriend without the guy asking for an account of the money. A very good deal for the girl.

She does not know the name of her shop? That sounds usual as many ladies I have spoken with do not know the name of the go-go of which they are employed.

Good luck Yoshi, and I think that people hope that things workout for you, but there are so many terrible stories around that people are skeptical when a story like yours appears.

TheWalkingMan

Thankyou.

Yoshi.

Yea, you've misplaced a comma somewhere.

40.000 JPY = 14.782,49 THB

And he (the op) also gave her 200 000 JPY at the airport, for rent and "family things". I guess it's up to him.

But really. :rolleyes:

I still think he is being turned over and if the Japanese are throwing money like this at the girls it will onlyserve to increase their expectations.

Soon, anyone other than Japanese can expect to hear "khee niaao" more frequently.

Its obvious that the OP doesn't realise how hard it is for his g/f to exist on a better than average wage.

The poor girl is so desperate that she has to ask a new b/f for money.... Unheard of, except here :lol:!

Call me a cynic, but I've absolutely no doubt the OP is a troll. The Japanese are Asian and understand the Asian way of thinking.

Its obvious that the OP doesn't realise how hard it is for his g/f to exist on a better than average wage.

The poor girl is so desperate that she has to ask a new b/f for money.... Unheard of, except here :lol:!

Call me a cynic, but I've absolutely no doubt the OP is a troll. The Japanese are Asian and understand the Asian way of thinking.

So tyou've never heard of the three three;s :ph34r: , and there are a number of bars in BKK where girls are supported by Japanese people just like Yoshi who think they have bought themselves some exclusivity.

Welcome to the OP, must be one of the few Thai Visa members that is not in a relationship with a rich, highly educated Thai Chinese girl :lol:

Edited by mrtoad

So tyou've never heard of the three three;s :ph34r: , and there are a number of bars in BKK where girls are supported by Japanese people just like Yoshi who think they have bought themselves some exclusivity.

Welcome to the OP, must be one of the few Thai Visa members that is not in a relationship with a rich, highly educated Thai Chinese girl :lol:

This is exactly what I heard. My friends first Thai wife was previously being paid 20,000 p.m. That was theoretically to avoid the necessity of her having to work and she would be available (exclusively!) whenever the sponsor visited Thailand.

I think this is what Yoshi is facing - but the girl is continuing to work ! :ph34r: