100,000 Yen Enough ?

Banzai99

Either way, the answer can be easily found by spending a few baht to hire a private investigator. The money will be well spent and you will end up being reassured that you are making a good decision or you can save yourself a lot of heartache down the road.

Just as well Thai women don't put Private Investigators onto their loving; and of course faithful, Farang partners.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well Thai women don't put Private Investigators onto their loving; and of course faithful, Farang partners.

They do.

It used to be that Farangs on the bones of their azz would become Teachers as a last resort, now it seems they can reinvent themselves as Private Investigators too. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely , cheerful , positive , sunny disposition you have !! Plus you think you are witty and humorous !!!! You're not .

They do.

It used to be that Farangs on the bones of their azz would become Teachers as a last resort, now it seems they can reinvent themselves as Private Investigators too. biggrin.gif

They do.

It used to be that Farangs on the bones of their azz would become Teachers as a last resort, now it seems they can reinvent themselves as Private Investigators too.

Lovely , cheerful , positive , sunny disposition you have !! Plus you think you are witty and humorous !!!! You're not .

I found it amusing. :D

I am not really interested as to who they are and why they feel the urge to exploit young thai girls.

What I can't take is their moaning once they been ripped off /doubled.

I mean what do they expect ? Been loved for who they are ? laugh.gif

Who is exploiting who? :rolleyes:

Have to agree.

After a number of years here I find those with 'sob stories' were deservedly exploited.

They are both exploiting each other, and there's no problem with that as long as both parties understand the situation.

yes but for some reasons, only men come to moan about their women... never seen a woman complain here

Can't be easy being a middle-aged woman living in Thailand.

Having it all: money, youth, good looks, charisma, etc, is no guarantee in making a relationship last. And certainly not for a lifetime of harmony. There are too many other factors beyond anyone's control that can change things. If you get five great years out of a relationship then you are ahead of most people.

Having it all: money, youth, good looks, charisma, etc, is no guarantee in making a relationship last. And certainly not for a lifetime of harmony. There are too many other factors beyond anyone's control that can change things. If you get five great years out of a relationship then you are ahead of most people.

I don't normally keep my cars THAT long Ian.

I don't normally keep my cars THAT long Ian.

:lol:

I do. I'm still driving my 12 year old truck. As long as it still goes "brummmm" when I turn the key that is good enough for me. Occasionally I think of buying a new one, but why bother? Who am I trying to impress? I've got better ways of spending $50,000.... like on fast, loose women. :D