Rubber Trees

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mosha said:

In the paper I can't post a link to. The government are going to subsidise the price. Why don't they just drag the ones setting the price in for some attitude adjustment?

The only way we'll open up again is if they get the price up to B35/kg. But subsidy has to be given at the collecting depot in cash/kg, not in the form of free/cheap loans as previously offered.

Feel for you TG, B18/kg has been normal here for a while, even through the rising oil price.

Same old same old, it's the end user and middlemen who profit at the expense of the producers.

23 hours ago, grollies said:

The only way we'll open up again is if they get the price up to B35/kg. But subsidy has to be given at the collecting depot in cash/kg, not in the form of free/cheap loans as previously offered.

Feel for you TG, B18/kg has been normal here for a while, even through the rising oil price.

Same old same old, it's the end user and middlemen who profit at the expense of the producers.

You could be in your dotage by the time it's 35 Baht/Kg

1 hour ago, Mosha said:

Someone  for the local government has just been to the door working about government money if er indoors stops tapping for 3 monts. I've no details.

Yeah, I read that somewhere. B1,000 per rai to stop, like you said, for 3 months. I have asked my missus to chase that up but she must have some Spanish blood in her as it's always 'manyana'. ????

On 11/22/2018 at 6:18 PM, grollies said:

Sorry, was B3,000/rai

www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30355842

Next door neighbor got that for ten rai back in February 30k and the timber was used on a major Department of Livestock Development project (barn) located on the my wife land. That offer is not new. The media is just reminding farmers.

13 hours ago, grollies said:

You on Sor Por Kor too?. What the folks who had Tor Bor 5 have is a document that permits them to farm the land they have, and no more.

It was Tor Bor 5, that got scrapped. What the people here have is a document that allows them to farm the land the had under the Tor Bor 5 document.

On 11/22/2018 at 6:18 PM, grollies said:

Sorry, was B3,000/rai

www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30355842

Talking to the Mrs last night and she was told the farmers are offered 1000 Baht and the Thai tappers 800

18 hours ago, Mosha said:

Interesting piece in the other paper. Basically it's down to China v USA trade war.

Just read that, thanx. Interesting read.

But it must be FAKE NEWS (shouted), because these complete Idiots in govt told us that Thailand would NOT BE AFFECTED by a trade war between the USA & China.

Complete imbeciles.

10 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Just read that, thanx. Interesting read.

But it must be FAKE NEWS (shouted), because these complete Idiots in govt told us that Thailand would NOT BE AFFECTED by a trade war between the USA & China.

Complete imbeciles.

Palm oil 1.6 Bt/Kg  SMH

Archived