Small Sure Digital Safe With Flat Battery

nitnoymoy

Hi, I have a small digital safe made by a co called Sure and the batterys have gone flat,I have mislaid the master key but have its number.tried local key shops for a copy key some want to sell me a new lock with key,but I have to open it first in order to fit it! Anybody solved a similar problem? before I get the angle grinder out!

Thanks for replies had a more extensive look on google and somone suggested warming it up,played gfriends hairdryer on it for a while and bingo! managed to coax a bit more life out of batterys.problem solved.memo to self change batterys yearly.

Thanks for replies had a more extensive look on google and somone suggested warming it up,played gfriends hairdryer on it for a while and bingo! managed to coax a bit more life out of batterys.problem solved.memo to self change batterys yearly.

Change your memo to: Must get a new key.

I used the same alkaline batteries in a small safe for nearly years and used it often and it is still going strong. Doesn't your safe give you a warning when batteries are flat?

Change your memo to: Must get a new key.

I used the same alkaline batteries in a small safe for nearly years and used it often and it is still going strong. Doesn't your safe give you a warning when batteries are flat?

I found spare key inside!there is an indicator light i haddent noticed,fully understand now. was in carrefor yesterday and larger digital safes 15.5 litre where on offer for 444 bht picked up one for spare bedroom,chinese made but how can they sell so cheap?

The smaller ones are awful easy to carry off although I do like how easy they are to access. A better use for them is for keeping firearms for quick easy access. *spits in spittoon*

:)