New Thai & Singapore Food Stall

hong

There is a new Thai & Singapore Food stall along the road side opposite of near sportlight pub, if you like a blend of Thai and Singapore cusine, you can try it out.

My comment is not bad for a budget meal, especially the tom yum soup. The boss is a friendly S'porean guy too! :o

There is a new Thai & Singapore Food stall along the road side opposite of near sportlight  pub, if you like a blend of Thai and Singapore cusine, you can try it out.

My comment is not bad for a budget meal, especially the tom yum soup. The boss is a friendly S'porean guy too!  :D

Directions that make sense, please! :o

There is a new Thai & Singapore Food stall along the road side opposite of near sportlight  pub, if you like a blend of Thai and Singapore cusine, you can try it out.

My comment is not bad for a budget meal, especially the tom yum soup. The boss is a friendly S'porean guy too!  :D

Opposite from Spotlight bar is a canal with no businesses aloud and I walk by there every night but have noticed no new food stall in that area.

Please tell us where this place is. :D

Opposite from Spotlight bar is a canal with no businesses aloud and I walk by there every night but have noticed no new food stall in that area.

Please tell us where this place is. :D

It is located beside a bread shop thats called "Nice Sweet Place", opposite "Lucky Bar", diagonally opposite "Sportlight Bar" and along Ratmakka road. I hope this help as I don't know much about the road name earlier. :D