justsumhelp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello you closet homosexuals. I have decided that we are having an ANTI-2600 meeting in Pattaya, which of course you are not invited to attend as you have clearly been swallowing too much of Emmanual's protien shakes. The date is TBC and will be an invition e-mail only event requring the use of a unique cryptographic pub-key to enter the super-secret go-go establishment where the only "penetration testing" jokes that will be tolerated will involve your upper torsos and a screw driver (you like math right?). We hope that you (never) attend our event mostly because we would require the door frame to be widened significantly and an increase in our overheads as we would require the entire venue to be incinerated after you leave.

Hello you closet homosexuals. I have decided that we are having an ANTI-2600 meeting in Pattaya, which of course you are not invited to attend as you have clearly been swallowing too much of Emmanual's protien shakes. The date is TBC and will be an invition e-mail only event requring the use of a unique cryptographic pub-key to enter the super-secret go-go establishment where the only "penetration testing" jokes that will be tolerated will involve your upper torsos and a screw driver (you like math right?). We hope that you (never) attend our event mostly because we would require the door frame to be widened significantly and an increase in our overheads as we would require the entire venue to be incinerated after you leave.

LIKE! ;>} please don't invite me, i hate joining anything, along with hating google, facebook, iAnything, softmicro, and anything else with a brand name. 2600 is way too corporate for me, and ANTI-2600 sounds just as bad.

regards,

the curmudgeon

Let me fix that GPS and maybe charge you that half million baht you had... but please continue I dearly miss troll talk, anything to add some spice to this forum.

LIKE! ;>} please don't invite me, i hate joining anything, along with hating google, facebook, iAnything, softmicro, and anything else with a brand name. 2600 is way too corporate for me, and ANTI-2600 sounds just as bad.

regards,

the curmudgeon

Dear Mr. Curmudgeon,

It has come to our notice that you have made unauthorised usage of the word "iAnything". Our lawyers will be in touch shortly to sue you for a randomly determined number of millions of dollars.

Yours faithfully,

Apple

Edited by ColinChapman

HI security guys,

My name is Tum. William has invited me to join this meeting group.

Nice to meet you all and hope to see you in next meeting time :)

Tum

Hello Tum,

Next IT meeting Thursday October 6th, Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Soi 8 Bar - meeting will start around 06:00pm.

See you there,

Cloggie

regards,

the curmudgeon

Dear Mr. Curmudgeon,

It has come to our notice that you have made unauthorised usage of the word "iAnything". Our lawyers will be in touch shortly to sue you for a randomly determined number of millions of dollars.

Yours faithfully,

Apple

nice one.... WAYY off-topic (what were we talking about) - http://notthenation.com/2011/07/steve-jobs-unveils-imortal-exoskeleton/

k