ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

as a lifelong leeds united supporter , i take great joy from any misfortune that befalls the arrogant reds.

there is no greater joy for a leeds fan than the sight of that yob manager of theirs  on the touchline , mouthing obsenities , spraying saliva , his purple nose throbbing with anger and nastiness as his team suffer another defeat.

the sight of that (ex leeds) spoilt brat duck billed  brainless freak rio losing it aint bad either.

they have had their glory and are heading for mediocredom now.

may they plumb the depths for ever.

Yob manager thats good from a Leeds fan. Bellend road is the only place i have been to where i have seen grown men attacking men with their children who wear colours. Even Liverpool and City fans have never sunk as low as that.

And also you lot like to sing Munich alot dont you, even the scousers have stopped singing that now.

And also even your great team under mr corrupt Revie were little angels weren,t they.

Now stick to shagging sheep.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as a lifelong leeds united supporter , i take great joy from any misfortune that befalls the arrogant reds.

there is no greater joy for a leeds fan than the sight of that yob manager of theirs  on the touchline , mouthing obsenities , spraying saliva , his purple nose throbbing with anger and nastiness as his team suffer another defeat.

the sight of that (ex leeds) spoilt brat duck billed  brainless freak rio losing it aint bad either.

they have had their glory and are heading for mediocredom now.

As a lifelong Man City fan, i concur with every word in your post, Tax :o

Last nights result:-

Lille 1 - 0 Man Utd

:D

they are a theme park now , bought and paid for by some american snakeoil salesman.

their time is up. another two years and they will be fighting to avoid relegation. the fans should prepare for it. i can tell you it hurts.

their players are among the nastiest and arrogant characters in the game.

cripply keane deserves all the pain he is destined to suffer as his kneecaps turn to dust. he intentionally crippled another good player a few years ago , that pr1ck ferdinand will end up where he belongs , destitute in some gutter somewhere , and didnt one of the team , a multimillionaire , threaten some schoolboy with a good kicking for phoning him up? i wont even start on that violent pig faced moron , the whinging little thug , rooney.

they may be good footballers , but as human beings they are trash , not an ounce of class amongst them , spoilt infantile trash , and a lot of that is down to that foul mouthed , ignorant , lowlife manager of theirs.

nobody who feels for football respects them.

trash i tell you , trash.

• 3 weeks later...
What do other supporters, who haven't been brought up in Manchester as a City fan with an inbred aversion / hate of ManU like myself, (a) think of ManU and (:o do you think they are in decline and © what do you think the next 10 years holds for them?

I think Man U are in decline, but I don't think they will decline too much, they're too big and have too much money. Success sometimes comes in cycles, for the past few years Ferrari have totally dominated F1, including last season, where are they now? It's just someone else's turn to be top dog for a while!

Hi

I'm pleased to see this old chestnut is still being kept alive in my absense - my bloody computer's been poowly.

So Utd are creeping up the Premier but not convincingly; the life and soul of the club is pushed out the back door without a replacement in sight (though he's well past his sell-by-date); struggling in europe; your major sponsors seen enough and cuts the deal; but you beat us in the reserves match 4 - 2 so you can't be in decline, can you?

Hi

I'm pleased to see this old chestnut is still being kept alive in my absense - my bloody computer's been poowly.

So Utd are creeping up the Premier but not convincingly; the life and soul of the club is pushed out the back door without a replacement in sight (though he's well past his sell-by-date); struggling in europe; your major sponsors seen enough and cuts the deal; but you beat us in the reserves match 4 - 2 so you can't be in decline, can you?

The Vodafone split hapenned as a conflict of interest would have been created. Vodafone are sponsoring UEFA as of next season.

I never thought the deal was worth enough anyway.

redrus.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=32...irt+deal+to+end

Ho Ho

The anti UTD mob are back again.

Why is that other teams supporters spend more time slagging UTD instead of writing threads about their own teams.

Only come to see UTD me thinks.

Yes, we are going through a difficult period but as the song goes

We'll keep the red flag flying high cos Man Utd will never die.

Hi Bredblue, maybe the computer packed up cos you sprout that much shit about UTD mate :o

Ho Ho

The anti UTD mob are back again.

Why is that other teams supporters spend more time slagging UTD instead of writing threads about their own teams.

Only come to see UTD me thinks.

Yes, we are going through a difficult period but as the song goes

Hi Bredblue, maybe the computer packed up cos you sprout that much shit about UTD mate :o

too true jjp. funny how everyone is obsessed with united think they are jealous of us,lol.

anyway this shirt deal if you think this is another nail in our coffin you are all deluded in fact the deal we had with vodaphone was not a good deal.

the word is that the new shirt sponsor is a very famous american brand name i have heard coca cola mentioned so dont think that will be a monr sponsorship guys.

bred blue as for us beating your reserves that is 7 straight wins for us now and we gave you a 2 goal start and still won 4-2 that rossi is excellent.

they are dying slowly and painfully as we speak , giving joy to all those who are sick and tired of their arrogance . nobody is questioning the ability and skill they have , or should i say had , because they are now well and truly on the slippery slope .

as i said before , their skills as footballers are not and have never been in question , its their arrogance that people hate , and there is nobody more arrogant or full of self importance than their ugly purple nosed foul mouthed bad mannered and low rent manager , he typifies the team.

i see pig face rooney has been reduced to porking poon in the backroom of some club , kneetrembling some slapper . class indeed.

thankfully keane the looney has now gone , lets hope ferguson soon does the decent thing and spares us all from his mad dictator personality.

with or without him they will be relegation fodder within 3 years.

yes bred blue we all new it was comming my he rest in peace.

had the pleasure of seeing georgie play many times in the seventies was my child hood hero and the best player i ever saw play.

respect too the bluemoon site for paying tribute to a legend and putting rivalries apart.

Nev,

Think you'd have to go a long way to find a Blue who doesn't respect Bestie for the great palyer he was and being part of a golden era of Manchester football; just a shame those scouse bastards couldn't keep their mouths quiet and have some decency during the minute's respect at Eastlands yesterday that had to be cut short. Sad or what!

PS. You have to remember also that City fans will always remember that Bestie and Buzzer were business partners so he couldn't be all bad could he. RIP Bestie (i will always remember him from my school days for the advert "E for B and Georgie Best" from the Egg Marketing Board!).

Nev,

Think you'd have to go a long way to find a Blue who doesn't respect Bestie for the great palyer he was and being part of a golden era of Manchester football; just a shame those scouse bastards couldn't keep their mouths quiet and have some decency during the minute's respect at Eastlands yesterday that had to be cut short. Sad or what!

PS. You have to remember also that City fans will always remember that Bestie and Buzzer were business partners so he couldn't be all bad could he. RIP Bestie (i will always remember him from my school days for the advert "E for B and Georgie Best" from the Egg Marketing Board!).

Nice one Bredbury Blue.

Shame the sheepshaggers couldn't keep a <deleted>*7in lid on too, name and shame the bastards. Then hang em.

redrus

Nev,

Totally agree Bred,

The City fans gave the respect but the Scousers didn't :o

I think in future, instead of a minutes silence, a one minute clap of hands would be most fitting. Just my opinion.

Nev,

Totally agree Bred,

The City fans gave the respect but the Scousers didn't :o

I think in future, instead of a minutes silence, a one minute clap of hands would be most fitting. Just my opinion.

Aparently, they did both (minutes silence then a minutes applause) at some games yesterday and, I'm 99% sure we'll be doing both at Upton Park 4pm today.

Nuff respect to West Ham for the flag at half mast. They didn't have to do that, nice touch.

redrus

Nev,

fair play bred blue, i do remember the e for b advert, we used to sing E for B and georgie best and dennis law and all the rest.

only ones who marred the minutes silences was the two i new would leeds and liverpool they are both scum and you can see why us at united see them as our two main rival's.

respect to west ham and also to everton who played the belfast boy song through the minutes silence at goodison.

as for the topic do you all still think we are in decline? we are now second in the league and we played some excellent football today could easily been 5-1.

On the subject of Leeds Fans here is an earlier mail from this thread.

Rich after this weekend me thinks.

as a lifelong leeds united supporter ,

AT LEAST HE SHOWS RESPECT to the dead. The word yob is a word you always associate with Leeds.

I always thought you lot couldn't sink any lower but i was wrong.

Brainless, after the weekend thats a good one eh.

You have been there for years and Saturday just comfirms it.

As for Loonypool fans you would have thought they would have show more respect after the soccer tragedies they have witnessed.

I hate Leeds and Loonypool with a passion but come on, lets have a bit of dignity here and respect a football genius weather he played for Utd of not.

Respect to all the fans throughout the country who showed theirs.

R.I.P George

AT LEAST HE SHOWS RESPECT to the dead. The word yob is a word you always associate with Leeds.

As for Loonypool fans you would have thought they would have show more respect after the soccer tragedies they have witnessed.

I hate Leeds and Loonypool with a passion but come on, lets have a bit of dignity here and respect a football genius weather he played for Utd of not.

R.I.P George

As a Leeds fan myself it is sad that a small percentage of fans show no respect.

Best may well have played for MU (before my time) but he was a genius with a football .

Respect where respect is due regardless of his choice of club

R.I.P George

As a Leeds fan myself it is sad that a small percentage of fans show no respect.

Best may well have played for MU (before my time) but he was a genius with a football .

Respect where respect is due regardless of his choice of club

Thanks for those comments Eddie, I now live in Harrogate ( a place you probably know) and know many Leeds fans. All of them totally outraged by what happened and disilusioned that the minority have let you down again.

Manchester United will never be in decline, the reasons are there for all to see.

We may have our ups and downs but, in decline, never.....!

redrus

Nev wrote: as for the topic do you all still think we are in decline? we are now second in the league and we played some excellent football today could easily been 5-1.

Yes i do and its not about the football you play today or next week its about the cumulative affect of Kean going, Fergie about to go, Scholes best days are behind him, etc, etc, and i'm a firm believer in football is cyclical - as i've referred to many times before, MU declined in '74 only 6 seasons after winning the League and European Cup, so why not again. Replacing Fergie will be as difficult as replacing Busby and we all know how well you did that - took you bloody years!

my reply in this thread in which i rightly slagged off the man. u. players and manager had nothing to do with the death of george best or any way condoned disrespectful yob behaviour by fans of leeds (yes i know that sadly there are many ) or any other team.

if only some of todays man. u. players had a quarter of the charisma or charm of george best then maybe they would be liked and respected more.

best was a credit to the club and to the game , and the nurturing of bests talents by man. u. in the sixties was commendable.

his journey to the depths was pitiful to follow.

his mate denis law was a credit to the club and the game too.

Nev wrote: as for the topic do you all still think we are in decline? we are now second in the league and we played some excellent football today could easily been 5-1.

Yes i do and its not about the football you play today or next week its about the cumulative affect of Kean going, Fergie about to go, Scholes best days are behind him, etc, etc, and i'm a firm believer in football is cyclical - as i've referred to many times before, MU declined in '74 only 6 seasons after winning the League and European Cup, so why not again. Replacing Fergie will be as difficult as replacing Busby and we all know how well you did that - took you bloody years!

bred blue we will just have to wait and see,i was there in that era and hardly missed a game home or away from 1972 so i no what you are getting at we were right shit then in fact one season our keeper was top scorer has he took the penalty's.lol.

but now we have a youth system then we didnt that was the main reason why we went down after busby left our youth system was let go.

so no we will still be up there with this new crop of youngsters comming through.

think it is just wishfull thinking on your part.lol.

its their arrogance that people hate

Tax, while I am no Lover of Man Utd, I feel that arrogance is quite important.

Fergie is aggogant, but then so is Chelsea's Manager, he's even more full of it.

So is Donald Trump

So is Maradonna

So is Oliver Khan

So is Roy Keane

the list goes on of people that have been considered Arrogant, but that word could also be substituted for "Confident". After all are they sucessful or not?

So Man United are not the conquerers of all that they were a few years ago, but as previously said success is cyclical and although Chelsea may dominate for the next 5 years without a doubt they will not dominate forever, In ten years it may be my beloved Reading who are dominating European football :D

This is a purely independant observation, as I don't support City ,United, Everton or Liverpool, but I will always applaud sportsmanship from any team.

I really feel sorry for the majority of Leeds and Liverpool supporters whose minority of travelling fans tarnished their reputations at the weekend, meaning they can expect a very hostile reception wherever they travel for the rest of this season. :o

Quote Tax

my reply in this thread in which i rightly slagged off the man. u. players and manager had nothing to do with the death of george best or any way condoned disrespectful yob behaviour by fans of leeds (yes i know that sadly there are many ) or any other team.

Maybe i was a little harsh Tax and i shouldn't tarnish all Leeds fans with the same brush. Its just that it happened years ago when Sir Matt died and i think poeple have to raise above the rivally and show some respect.

Quote Thaipauly

Tax, while I am no Lover of Man Utd, I feel that arrogance is quite important.

Fergie is aggogant, but then so is Chelsea's Manager, he's even more full of it.

So is Donald Trump

So is Maradonna

So is Oliver Khan

So is Roy Keane

the list goes on of people that have been considered Arrogant, but that word could also be substituted for "Confident". After all are they sucessful or not?

Totally agree there Thaipauly. All the successful mangers have/had a chip on their shoulders and thats why they win things.

Quote Nev

but now we have a youth system then we didnt that was the main reason why we went down after busby left our youth system was let go.

so no we will still be up there with this new crop of youngsters comming through.

Yeap, We have some great kids coming through and they won't be on a par with the Beckhans, Neville and Giggsy but there is about 5 or 6 who will break through.

Bredblue: As for the decline come on. If you look at our points tally this season we have more points at the same time of the season than when we won the treble. Chelsea have raised the bar and as i wrote in an earlier thread its up to the other teams to raise theirs.

Note of interest. If Utd (next 3 at home) and Arsenal win their next 3 games and Arsenal beat Chelsea at highbury on the 18th Dec the lead will be cut to 4 and 5 points. So maybe the fat lady is not singing eh.

Shame about the exit from the Champions League and not even getting a UEFA Cup spot.

By all accounts it was a dreadful night for them.

I suppose for the first time in many years they can now "Concentrate on the League"

I am backing them to win the Carling Cup at least, as they will probably be the only team fielding a full strength one throughout if you discount Wigan :o

United fans, please accept my condolances, Fergie has stated that this exit from European football will not stop him from strenghthening his squad in January.

He could raise more than a few million quid as well if he offloaded Rio Hundredgrand !!

IMHO,More than a few players have been found to be wanting I am sorry to say

Archived