A Thai Girl Want Me To Lie For Her

EirikJohannesen

There was a Thai girl who visited me today that I know a little bit here from the village, she told me she would marry a farang she has met. This girl had been married before and had children with a farang who live abroad whit here children.

Farang coming next month and she wanted me to lie and say that she had not been married before and had no children. I said that it was completely idiotic. Farang get to hear it from others as well, a little altercation in the village and he will know the truth. I told her I would not lie and she should tell the truth to the epidemic. Farang coming soon so this should be fun LOL

PS: Farang is paying 500K sin sod and give here a house :whistling:

Edited by EirikJohannesen

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500k Sinsod? Post a pic of this beauty (is it against the rules?) and let the mob decide on her looks if 500k is fair value. :lol:

I went to a 300k sinsod wedding where the woman was 30+, a couple of kids and formerly of the Pattaya pole molesters.

TheWalkingMan

Did you mean "A Thai girl wants me to lie for her" ?

Dumb to lie about having children, not difficult to know if a girl has had children or not.

Yes it was :jap: I postet it to fast, English is not my nativ language :)

What a mother, leave here children an lie aboth them....

500k Sinsod? Post a pic of this beauty (is it against the rules?) and let the mob decide on her looks if 500k is fair value. :lol:

I went to a 300k sinsod wedding where the woman was 30+, a couple of kids and formerly of the Pattaya pole molesters.

TheWalkingMan

She is not pretty at all, 24 years old. the girl lights of Pattaya Bar in the forehead, I'm curious how old farang is when he comes he is old and from Germany. The girl had a nice body so it is difficulty to see that she has children with clothes on LOL She also said that it was only money she was looking for. Love you looooong hours hehehe

TheWalkingMan

She is not pretty at all, 24 years old. the girl lights of Pattaya Bar in the forehead, I'm curious how old farang is when he comes he is old and from Germany. The girl had a nice body so it is difficulty to see that she has children with clothes on LOL She also said that it was only money she was looking for. Love you looooong hours hehehe

She wants money he wants sex, the prices are different all over the world, but it just the same any where you gom don;t see drop dead blondes with fat old men unless they have money. Jim

TheWalkingMan

She wants money he wants sex, the prices are different all over the world, but it just the same any where you gom don;t see drop dead blondes with fat old men unless they have money. Jim

How to spot a millionaire (1):-

tn.htm

How to spot a millionaire (2):-

tn.htm

He will found out at the Amphur.

The Kor Ror 2 will state that she is divorced.

If it was registered at all

It has to be, she lived in sweden for 3 years and gave birth to 2 children there, so she have to registered the marrige in Thailand as well if she got married in Sweden

TheWalkingMan

She may be pretty to the German, maybe the best that have happened to him for a looong time, and if she tells him: he handsume man, how can he resist. :whistling:

Anyway, good of you not to lie for her! ;)

You don't have to lie, but you don't need to tell the truth either, if the farang in question asks you a direct question, just answer that you don't know.

OR, tell him he must do his ''homework.'' Which in English terms means, you are not getting involved but he must/should look deeper. :)

You don't have to lie, but you don't need to tell the truth either, if the farang in question asks you a direct question, just answer that you don't know.

I dont know him and I hope he never will ask me. That girl have put me in a position I dont like. I will just stay away from them I think.

you have to be careful. Thai Ladies are able of everything, can be dangerous. So stay away of this story is my best advice

OH Yes i Know, been here for 22 years :)I have been in qourt whit simulars Girl. defamation and unlawful entry to her house to retrieve things.

It has to be, she lived in sweden for 3 years and gave birth to 2 children there, so she have to registered the marrige in Thailand as well if she got married in Sweden

Not necessarily. I married my wife in Europe and we had a kid together. In fact our marriage is still not registered in Thailand. As far s as the ampur is concerned my wife is still single.

Not necessarily. I married my wife in Europe and we had a kid together. In fact our marriage is still not registered in Thailand. As far s as the ampur is concerned my wife is still single.

Am not sure, but if she is not registered in Thailand then she arived in sweden on a touristvisa. Anyway if she is going to merriy this man she ned a certificate of non marrige from amphur translatet in to english so it will state her civil status divorced or singel. hehehe :D

Why don't you give her a test run and then give the old German man an honest appraisal. Maybe she’s worth more. LMAO Better still let's have a raffle and we'll all give her the once over. Is or will my post be struck from the registrar. Not in line with the powers above???????????? Come on boys a little humour in the morning to start the day with a grim on the chin

TheWalkingMan

That in itself is a lie. Get real, the guy should be told the truth. Just a question of whether the OP has got the balls ?

OP - If you feel uncomfortable about telling the guy the facts, get his email address and pass it to me. I will tell all and you can stay in the clear. B) Just let me know the facts and I will pass them on.

TheWalkingMan

+1, :)

That in itself is a lie. Get real, the guy should be told the truth. Just a question of whether the OP has got the balls ?

He should get shut of both of them right sharpish.

lose/lose.

Do not worry, I have balls enough to tell him, but the point is whether it is worth it or not. Why make an issue that is not mine to my problem.

Do not worry, I have balls enough to tell him, but the point is whether it is worth it or not. Why make an issue that is not mine to my problem.

Here's the thing... If you were the girl and your man was shaggin' another or something... All of her friends/acquaintances/people she has not seen in years/the postman/the soi dogs/the gekkos/the motorcycle taxi drivers/the 7-11 worker/the chicken seller/the noodle seller and so on would be on the phone telling her all.

On the other hand... If you are the guy... Everyone just smiles.

TheWalkingMan