BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
EirikJohannesen

A Thai Girl Want Me To Lie For Her

Of course if he chooses to totally ignore your 'advice', tells you he was aware but did not wish to make any issues with his future wife.......and tells his wife you have disclosed information.....(which she had personally asked you not to do)

You may find you have shit in your own nest as far as the village goes........but that is your choice, your risk.......

Ask yourself....does he need to, or want to know about her previous life.

And the other thing, depending which way it goes, when this new Farang settles into Thailand, and makes friends with Eirik Johannesen, and asks "what is that internet fourm I saw you using the other day?" ...... then stumbles across this thread...............!

And the other thing, depending which way it goes, when this new Farang settles into Thailand, and makes friends with Eirik Johannesen, and asks "what is that internet fourm I saw you using the other day?" ...... then stumbles across this thread...............!

LOL :lol: That will be the beste thing, mybe I will show him this thread :lol: Or he read it all ready and dont show up LOL :D

LOL :lol: That will be the beste thing, mybe I will show him this thread :lol: Or he read it all ready and dont show up LOL :D

I think you should - no need to say anything then!

May I add:

To Mr New Farang

If the OP does not manage to point you to this thread beforehand - and it all goes tits up - sorry.

Please understand his dilemma. Anyway Good luck which ever happens.

Edited by Farang0tang

You will be OK if you don't speak German. ;)

This is a common problem in Thailand. You should open up a new e-mail address through yahoo or something and e-mail the guy to let him know what the situation is. I read to many news articles in Thailand where people find out when it is too late and either kill themselves or kill their lover or both. Now could you live with that on your hands. If my wife was cheating on me I would want to know and not come home one day to find her in bed with another man because to tell you the truth I don't know what I would do. The problem is that some Thai women think that there is no problem in what they are doing because they see a lot of other people doing the same thing. Try to make the right decision

A dilemma in a small Village.

If you stop her and her family stealing so much money you could be putting yourself in Jeopardy, they will probably see it as an injustice to their rights to steal and take out Thai justice on you.

She has no good intentions because if he was a good man and loved her he'd take on the Children too. And she'd probably get a hell of a lot more than 500K in cash.

This shows she is just after the quick buck and it's probably not the first time she's done it. An altogether calculating piece of work.

But the German guy should do his own research any internet search on Foreigners marrying Thai girls throws up all sorts of stories, then you have the many books like Money number 1.

If he doesn't do this legwork himself then you could say he is stupid to throw this money away on a whore he doesn't know.

Either way someone will get hurt just hope it's not the OP.

Edited by englishinsiam

The Op might have already open a big can of stinky whoopee-doo for many readers :lol:

Is the small village you talk about drive some 45 minutes away from Surin??:huh::o

Is her name Noi or not, dark hair and eyes with dark skin also....please tell me befor I hand over the 10Baht gold

The Op might have already open a big can of stinky whoopee-doo for many readers :lol:

Is the small village you talk about drive some 45 minutes away from Surin??:huh::o

Yes shaking up the readers LOL Long way from Surin.

Ok , if her name isn't Noi,

And the place is a long way from Surin,

Can I ask then.......................does she possibly have splayed toes?

(the bitch!)

Edited by Farang0tang

A dilemma in a small Village.

If you stop her and her family stealing so much money you could be putting yourself in Jeopardy, they will probably see it as an injustice to their rights to steal and take out Thai justice on you.

She has no good intentions because if he was a good man and loved her he'd take on the Children too. And she'd probably get a hell of a lot more than 500K in cash.

This shows she is just after the quick buck and it's probably not the first time she's done it. An altogether calculating piece of work.

But the German guy should do his own research any internet search on Foreigners marrying Thai girls throws up all sorts of stories, then you have the many books like Money number 1.

If he doesn't do this legwork himself then you could say he is stupid to throw this money away on a whore he doesn't know.

Either way someone will get hurt just hope it's not the OP.

I have lived here so long that I have a good status here. I'm not worried about myself, but thanks for the concern.

This girl lives a little outside the village and has not been home for many years and her parents keep to themselves so it is not likely that they are able to set the village up aginst me. I speak fluent Thai and Lao for 20 years so I know what's going on here in the village.I'm more worried about the German :lol:

Edited by EirikJohannesen

You don't have to lie, but you don't need to tell the truth either, if the farang in question asks you a direct question, just answer that you don't know.

That in itself is a lie. Get real, the guy should be told the truth. Just a question of whether the OP has got the balls ?

Do not worry, I have balls enough to tell him, but the point is whether it is worth it or not. Why make an issue that is not mine to my problem.

The rule here is never come between a girl and her business.

If you speak up,

1) he will hate you and not believe you.

2) she will hate you and quite possibly have someone burn your house down, with you in it.

Ok , if her name isn't Noi,

And the place is a long way from Surin,

Can I ask then.......................does she possibly have splayed toes?

(the bitch!)

She had a lot of butterfly Tattos LOL :lol: