Bangkok Bank Branch In Cm

AsiaWolfie

Up Chiang Moi Road on the left (heading east) - turn left at Mike's Burgers on the eastern, outside road of the moat and go down there for about 400 metres towards the market. Also one along Thanon Charoen Muang - the road that eventually joins Thapae Road into Thapae Gate.

please mention the area and road where it is, as I need to do some transactions with them and am not in my home town MONSTER KRUNGTHEP now... thanks for assistance

There are no Bangkok banks in Chiang Mai, in fact there are no banks at all, you must head south for banks, always head south. :o

JxP

PS:

http://www.bangkokbank.com/Bangkok+Bank/We...+Us/default.htm

There are no Bangkok banks in Chiang Mai, in fact there are no banks at all, you must head south for banks, always head south.  :o

Not quite true. We have Lannabank, but they only accept deposits. Do not pay out.

Bangkok bank is in Bangkok, South, not North. Go South...

Beads & Cowries work better here anyway...

There are no Bangkok banks in Chiang Mai, in fact there are no banks at all, you must head south for banks, always head south.  :D

Not quite true. We have Lannabank, but they only accept deposits. Do not pay out.

Bangkok bank is in Bangkok, South, not North. Go South...

Beads & Cowries work better here anyway...

I stand corrected but my intentions were good I simply did not want to confuse or mislead the OP.

Cowries need to be collected in the south first, no? And then exchanged at the Lannabank rate for the more locally acceptable beads. Much easier to head south and stay south.

JxP :o

Chotana Branch ChotanaRoad just past the school on the left

Pratu Chiangmai Branch Oposite Chiangmai Gate market

Head Office Thapae Road round the corner from Changklan Road

Tesco Lotus Both stores

Central Complex First floor on the right as you go in.

Suteph Road On left going west before Niemanhaeman

Mae Rim Road 1 Km from Superhighway on the right

Central Complex                    First floor on the right as you go in.

Unless you're from the UK = then it's on the ground floor on the right as you go in.

I am from the UK and it's on the first floor! You walk up stairs to get to it. The ground floor persay. is the one underneath it :o

How can a ground floor be thirty foot above ground level? :D:D

The Thais call the ground floor the first floor, which it is really, but we are just getting confused now :D

Guest endure
Central Complex                    First floor on the right as you go in.

Unless you're from the UK = then it's on the ground floor on the right as you go in.

I am from the UK and it's on the first floor! You walk up stairs to get to it. The ground floor persay. is the one underneath it :o

How can a ground floor be thirty foot above ground level? :D:D

The Thais call the ground floor the first floor, which it is really, but we are just getting confused now :D

The floor underneath can't be the ground floor cos it's about 30 feet below ground level and the floor you're talking about is about 30 feet above ground level so perhaps there's no ground floor at all? :D:D:D

We use the one at the Central Kad Suan Kaew complex. Bottom floor. We've had letters for immigration, automatic transfers and cashiers check transactions with them and never had a problem.

However, there are additional charges when your bank is based in Bangkok and you perform transactions in Chiang Mai. I can't remember how much it is, but you may want to ask about this.