I Want To Sell My Boutique Hotel In Koh Samui Tel. 0851351399

I want to sell my boutique hotel @ samui

There are my boutique hotel's information.

- Land Area 1,072 sqm. (approx. 0.7 rai) 150 m. from beach with public concrete road to beach + very good sea-view.

- Owner ship : Free Hold estate : Chanote

- Location @ Plailaem Beach Koh samui 15 mins to airport, 5 mins to big Buddha temple, 5 Mins to Choengmon beach. The boutique hotel is in very good location

which has many hotels & resorts, restaurants, 7-11, Condominiums, police station, pubs and 20 mins to Chawaeng Beach.

- 3 floors , 24 rooms with many different sizes & styles (16 sea view, 4 pool view, 4 garden view) , 30 tables restaurant and coffee shop or pub or spa : Total area = 1,600 Sqm.

- Areas available to build swimming-pool that I can provide a contractor with reasonable prices for customer.

- I will also help buyer to get interior contractors and also furniture's factories with reasonable price with acceptable qualities.

- Price at 39.8 Mil. Baht or 1 Mil. Euro If transfer by company, will be tax-free and no registration fees. (finish within 2 hours)

If transfer asset at land office, buyer will be responsible for all tax and registration fees. (Not recommend because

asset transfer to foreigner in samui is very strict)

Our Hotel
is located 150 metres from Plai Laem beach, one of the island's most desirable areas of Choengmon Koh Samui, Thailand.
Within Plai Laem there are many pristine beaches and coconut plantations as well as beautiful Buddhist statues and temples.
A ten minute drive will get you to the main area of Chaweng, the Thai International Hospital, several shopping malls and the airport.
An abundance of the island's best cuisine is also available in Plai Laem.

Finally, If you decide to buy, please pay some deposit (negotiate) to us.

thanks & regards

Nip (Tavach) My contact number is 085-135-1399, 087-462-6545