Piano

mogoso

Grandson will start taking piano lessons in a couple of weeks, and only I seem to see the need for him a keyboard at home. As he will be 4 yo in November I don't want to put a lot into it ,just something that will can represent the notes reasonably well. I'll be bringing an old upright over in a few months and I've a Casio WK-210 that I'm also bringing to tide him over a few years if it's not a passing phase.

So I'm looking for a small electronic piano as with small children they seem to lose interest quickly and don't wanna let MIL just shop as she tends to spend first and ask questions later. After all it's not her money

Any ideas/ Thanks

The instructor will teach piano and incorporate English lessons in same time span.

WOuld just get something cheap at Tesco or Big C. Look both inside the store and in front past the cash registers where they may have them on sale.

Those should be good enough to see if he really shows an interest. If he does, sticks with it and is any good at it then you can look at something more serious. For now though.. no need to spend more than a couple hundred baht.

Here is a recent thread that may help...

I've not seen this unit (yet).

I've a 5-year old also doing music at school,

so the topic is of interest to me.