Crackdown Ordered On Religious Tattoos In Phuket

webfact

You have found your way and fair play to you,but is there any chance you could try to prsuade your fellow Thai Buddhists not to go around kicking the sh1t out of little dogs before they tam boon?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this topic has run its course, but it was an interesting discussion until it turned into a d**k measuring contest ('I know so much about Thailand', 'I know more about Buddhism than any of you' 'Your thread is quite insubstantial in providing evidence' etc, etc).

I get the idea that you are talking about me.

Go back and read my post. I said I know more than the average Thai about Buddhism and that is squarely because I had a British education.

My point was that many foreigners know sweet F-all, but, it's still more than the average Thai.

Looks like this topic has run its course, but it was an interesting discussion until it turned into a d**k measuring contest ('I know so much about Thailand', 'I know more about Buddhism than any of you' 'Your thread is quite insubstantial in providing evidence' etc, etc).

I get the idea that you are talking about me.

Go back and read my post. I said I know more than the average Thai about Buddhism and that is squarely because I had a British education.

My point was that many foreigners know sweet F-all, but, it's still more than the average Thai.

My thoughts exactly,and good on you for standing your ground.