Best Resort In Chiang Rai...

Romeo

We recently stayed in Chiang Rai over for the weekend in a small boutique resort called Naga Hill. It's located not far from the airport and this must be the best kept secret in Chiang Rai... Huge salt water pool, delicious thai restaurant and charming bungalows in private tropical garden...Service was impeccable and food well above average... For 20$/night... I real steal ! :o

Romeo Laville

(they have a web site at www.nagahill.com)

We recently stayed in Chiang Rai over for the weekend in a small boutique resort called Naga Hill. It's located not far from the airport and this must be the best kept secret in Chiang Rai... Huge salt water pool, delicious thai restaurant and charming bungalows in private tropical garden...Service was impeccable and food well above average... For 20$/night... I real steal ! :o

Romeo Laville

Website does'nt work.When are we all invited to try this wonderful place out?

Maybe if we were invited to a nice free lunch sometime we could write a nice commentary about the place, thus saving the management thousands of baht

in advertising.

Good idea.........eh

Tayto

"It's located not far from the airport and this must be the best kept secret in Chiang Rai... "

..... Romeo informed us.

Do you mean that it doesn't have customers?

"they have a web site at www.nagahill.com"

..... Romeo went on informing us.

And followed the old tradition that the first posting of a newbie once in a while contains a commercial website.

Another tradition seems to be that posters mentioning a commercial website in their first posting never come up with a second posting.

I hope you are an exception of the rule Romeo :o

Limbo.

Please check out the forums 'Free Classifieds' and 'Commercial Ads'!

Another tradition seems to be that posters mentioning a commercial website in their first posting never come up with a second posting.

I hope you are an exception of the rule Romeo  :D

...then I am an exception of the rule, Limbo :o

I don't quite understand what justify your agressivity on this board... we stayed at this very special place in Chiang Rai, surprisingly not listed on this site, therefore I thought it was appropriate to let other people know about it... Well, judging by your reaction, this was not a very good idea... Sorry about this, I didn't mean to offend anybody or to advertise anything, I was just expressing a personal opinion.

And by the way, I don't think this place needs any advertising. If you had been there yourself, you would know what I am talking about...

Well, let's keep it a secret then ! :D

Romeo Laville

I don't think there 's a reason to be paranoid about this. If somebody has had a great experience, we can only be grateful if they want to share it with us. Nobody made a fuss about some well-respected TV members recommending the Hamburger 1 place in Bandu either...

I don't think there 's a reason to be paranoid about this. If somebody has had a great experience, we can only be grateful if they want to share it with us. Nobody made a fuss about some well-respected TV members recommending the Hamburger 1 place in Bandu either...

I vaguely remember to have seen a sign with 'Naga Hill' on it on the road to Rajabhat University. Is it in the neighbourhood of the lake behind the old teacher's college?

So it is not far from the expat place in Bandu, where I didn't have a hamburger to-day but an excellent 'Wiener Schnitzel'? :o

(and some beers actually, in the pleasant company of Mumbojumbo, Gerry1011 and Jozef)

Limbo :D

I vaguely remember to have seen a sign with 'Naga Hill' on it on the road to Rajabhat University. Is it in the neighbourhood of the lake behind the old teacher's college?

So it is not far from the expat place in Bandu, where I didn't have a hamburger to-day but an excellent 'Wiener Schnitzel'? :o

(and some beers actually, in the pleasant company of Mumbojumbo, Gerry1011 and Jozef)

Limbo :D

Last Monday Mrs Tayto and I were out for a tour in the Bandoo area and decided to check out this famous Hamburger I place, unfortunitly it was closed for the evening and we continued our tour until we met some Farang nearby.

We ended up being invited to the birthday party of the Hamburger I owner at his fine home.

They were excellent hosts and I have never met such nice, friendly people before.

Thank you and Happy Birthday.

Edited by tayto

We recently stayed in Chiang Rai over for the weekend in a small boutique resort called Naga Hill. It's located not far from the airport and this must be the best kept secret in Chiang Rai... Huge salt water pool, delicious thai restaurant and charming bungalows in private tropical garden...Service was impeccable and food well above average... For 20$/night... I real steal ! :D

Romeo Laville

A salt water pool? Why? Is it to stop the mossies breeding in there? Surely fresh water with chlorine is more appropriate. :o