Condomimium For Sales Or Rent

Condominium for sales or rent, located in the heart of bangkok. Only 1 minute walk to Phyathai BTS station. Easily access to all major areas( 15 minutes walk to MBK, Siam center, Pantip plaza)

Patumwan resort

60 Sqm at 24th Floor (Great view of bangkok city)

Fully furnished : 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

Room Features & Facilities : Cable TV / Satellite, Hot Water, Microwave, Rice cooker, Refrigerator, TV & Mini home theater set, 2 Air Conditioners, Direct Phone Line, Kitchen, Terrace

Apartment Amenities : Beauty Salons, Convenient Stores, Elevators, Front Desk, Laundry, Reception Area, Covered Parking, Fitness Center, Garden Area, Restaurants, Swimming Pool, 24 Hour Security

Rent : 30,000 Baht

Sales : 5,200,000 Baht

Interested pls contact me by e-mail or at mobile phone 04-0052249

post-6132-1129122307_thumb.jpgpost-6132-1129122329_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1129122364_thumb.jpgpost-6132-1129122385_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1129122412_thumb.jpgpost-6132-1129122429_thumb.jpg

post-6132-1129122461_thumb.jpg

Edited by chaiyo

I live in Bang-Na, got a similar 60SQM 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in a nice compound with security pool etc. Bought it for 850K or 14,000 Baht SQM2. OK a bit out of town but some people have silly ideas what they're places are worth.

For 5 million you should be able to get 150M2 in early Sukhumvit I reckon.

I live in Bang-Na, got a similar 60SQM 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo in a nice compound with security pool etc. Bought it for 850K or 14,000 Baht SQM2. OK a bit out of town but some people have silly ideas what they're places are worth.

How long does it take you to get into town terdsak? to sukhumvit 22 for instance, driving and public transport if you can get from there, Also taxi fare, sorry for so many q's but i also seen a few places there for sale in a good price range but i have never been there and dont have an idea how far from city it is,

Cheers :o

I don't commute so no worries for me, my office is at the top of my Soi. I'd say in regular traffic you'd be looking at a 30 minute taxi ride to On-Nut Skytrain, 100 Baht I reckon. Or probably a 45 minute drive to say Suk 22.

Not a bad area in my book, easy to get to Pattaya, there's a Foodland down the road, as well as Central Bang-Na, and some decent schools too.

My gf said she wants to move from Ekkamai to Bang Na. Commuting won't bother her as she does not have to go to the town anyway.

What's been keeping her where she is walking distance to college, nursery, hospital, sky train if she needs it.

All the conveniences are around the complex at Bang Na she is targeting. She's OK to go to Phrakhanong based college on weekends when traffic jams are not that harsh and enjoy the size, affordable price, facilities and amenities of the building for most of the week.

If she used a taxi each trip, it would be 1600B per month while the savings in accommodation would be 7K baht and gain in size 200%. Swimming pool and other things the new building offers atop of that.

With the new airport coming I might even buy a unit there as a Thai base.

Bangkok city has no attraction to me, I'm not in nightlife nor shopping malls roaming, no need to even pass through it.

Good luck to those asking western prices for units in Bangkok.

you're not wrong about that. been looking around on the net for a place for ages and am getting absolutely nowhere. quite irritating to see these rediculous rents people are asking for their glorified boxes. I keep hearing of people finding these bargains like you have but I'll be stuffed if I could one myself. if you know of any places please let me know. will be much appreciated. don't mind moving out of town a bit. cheers

geeeeee 30.000 Baht for 60 sqm in a non-prime-area...... how lucky I must be to live for as low as 10.000 Baht a month in a quiet area in a very new and modern Condo-building with free covered car-park, 65 sqm 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms.... just 2 km behind ON NUT BTS..... though I dont have a European style kitchen (but the next 25 Baht-a-meal restaurant is just 200 meters away, so what ) .......

good luck for finding a lost soul who rents that Phayatthai thing..... :o

Edited by AsiaWolfie

Check here: Baan Suan Thon

That's where I am, this website is a bit pricey, but plenty of units for sale directly by the owners, 60SQM2 2 bedrooms/1bathroom/living etc for around 900K can be had, nice quiet area, Foodland down the road, some good schools, easy to get to Pattaya etc, pool, security. Not bad value.

I could do with a few more Farang neighbours.

Also not a bad investment once the airport opens and we become part of this new super province the old PM is on about!!!

I've got a couple of questions myself. Help appreciated.

When did you buy this place? Any idea how I might go about looking for an apartment in the area? Also, does anyone know if the skytrain going to be extended out that way?

Thanks.

I bought this place in January 05, come to the area and talk to the office and look around, several units for sale. Not sure about the Skytrain, it will go to Samrong sooner or later, but don't hold your breath, maybe 30 mins away from On-Nut Sktrain so not too far.

• 2 weeks later...

That's where I am, this website is a bit pricey, but plenty of units for sale directly by the owners, 60SQM2 2 bedrooms/1bathroom/living etc for around 900K can be had, nice quiet area, Foodland down the road, some good schools, easy to get to Pattaya etc, pool, security. Not bad value.

Also not a bad investment once the airport opens and we become part of this new super province the old PM is on about!!!

Terdsak

I had a look at the website for your condo's and it looks like you got a lot of bang for your bahts, good on you.

Next time i am in Bangers I will have to have a look myself.

Looks tasty!

Any idea if anyone's letting?

Jez