Car Maintenance

yeoldesage

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable garage to service my elderly car, not too posh but genuine. Any suggestions/experiences esp. in Nong Hoi area.

Cheers  :o

There is a guy that has a little garage up on the Klong road as you would go to the 700 Year Stadium. Not far North of La Casa Restaurant. It may seem a little far to you but believe me he is worth it. The guys nick-name is 'Klong'. He has been doing all my car work now for close to ten years. I have recommended him to a dozen people or more. Not one complaint and they too all rave about him and his work. Rebuilt the engine in an older ute [pick-up] for a friend of mine 2years ago and the guy is still telling me how good the work was done. And not expensive.

You can arrange for pick up and delivery with him also. He speaks very little English but if you can arrange a friendly Thai to translate if necessary, I am sure you will be pleased with his work.

PM me if you would be interested in having his contact details.

I have my car serviced at VP Autotech on Sripingmuang Road, near Aom Muang Road.  The owner is an Ajarn at one of the technical schools, and is competent.  Highly recommended.

I would second the vote for VP. I have used them exclusively for over eight years and always found them to be highly competent.

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable garage to service my elderly car, not too posh but genuine. Any suggestions/experiences esp. in Nong Hoi area.

Cheers  :o

There is a guy that has a little garage up on the Klong road as you would go to the 700 Year Stadium. Not far North of La Casa Restaurant. It may seem a little far to you but believe me he is worth it. The guys nick-name is 'Klong'. He has been doing all my car work now for close to ten years. I have recommended him to a dozen people or more. Not one complaint and they too all rave about him and his work. Rebuilt the engine in an older ute [pick-up] for a friend of mine 2years ago and the guy is still telling me how good the work was done. And not expensive.

You can arrange for pick up and delivery with him also. He speaks very little English but if you can arrange a friendly Thai to translate if necessary, I am sure you will be pleased with his work.

PM me if you would be interested in having his contact details.

Thanks Gonzo but me thinks a wee bit too far, appreciate your input.

Edited by yeoldesage