Ajahn Jayasaro

Cold Mountain

Hello all!

I am glad to have found this forum.

I am looking for contact information of Ajahn Jayasaro. He is a monk of the forest tradition as established by Ajahn Chah. Would anyone please be able to get me this information or provide a pointer to where I could find it?

Thanks,

Metta,

Cold Mountain

Hello all!

I am looking for contact information of Ajahn Jayasaro.  He is a monk of the forest tradition as established by Ajahn Chah.  Would anyone please be able to get me this information or provide a pointer to where I could find it?

Thanks,

Metta,

Cold Mountain

Welcome, Cold Mountain. I did a Google search and it turned up lots of info about Aj Jayasaro, click below:

JAYASARO

Hello all!

I am looking for contact information of Ajahn Jayasaro.  He is a monk of the forest tradition as established by Ajahn Chah.  Would anyone please be able to get me this information or provide a pointer to where I could find it?

Thanks,

Metta,

Cold Mountain

Welcome, Cold Mountain. I did a Google search and it turned up lots of info about Aj Jayasaro, click below:

JAYASARO

Thank you, Sabaijai. In fact, I had already tried that but could not come up with his recent contact information. Last I heard he was living in solitude in a national park in Thailand. I will keep trying. Maybe I can find an email address of a monastery in The Ajahn Chah tradition that will provide me the info.

Metta,

อาจารย์ชยสาโร สถานพำนักสงฆ์ ไร่ทอสี อ.ปากช่อง จังหวัดนครราชสีมา

sathan pum muk song (monk sanctuary????)

Rai Tor See .Amphur Pak Chong

Nakhon Ratchasima

yep - he is non retreat there and not officially receiving people. I imagine if you turn up he won't vanish into a cave though. Since his 5 year stint as abbot of Wat pah Nanachat he retired somewhat, though still does talks around Thailand every now and then.

he deliberately has seperated himself from phone and email, so, though I guess one could phone his close followers, we should respect that. You can always write to him at Wat Pah Nanachat and they will forward the letter.