Where Is The Nearest Mcdonalds From Buriram

toffo9

Never been to a MacD, so don't miss it. :rolleyes: If I want a good burger, I'll ask the wife to make one........ :D

Edited by bergen

I have it on reliable authority , fat peoples food is readily available in Timbuctoo,. 55555555

Thiais dont get Fat then, i must change my Rose Coloured Glasses..All things in moderation.:whistling:

Did I mention Nationalities who get fat? Of course not. At some private schools in Bkk. ,many young boys cannot run ,they waddle like ducks. One school even has mcd's on school grounds. Obesity is truly international. But wherever the fat food chains go, the faster the rate of obesity rises. I live in a small country town ,and some of the boys here are now obese, through overeating and insufficient exercise, Yes, if you like you can read they are lazy.Wouldn't work in an iron lung.

Thanks for ur info but wow thats far for a burger... guess ill av to combine a trip away for a maccys then..

55555555 Make it into a great holiday.Eh? A real expedition. Maybe run into a Stanley or two?I always wanted to go to Africa, but the opportunity never arose.

This is across from a pretty big Premium Outlet Mall and close to Chok Chai where you could pick up some meat to take home. Not the closest to Buriram but might be worth the trip. Google Earth location attached. By the way, I can totally understand the need for comfort food once in awhile. I once drove an hour and a half just for a pizza.

Tesco Lotus, Pak Chong.

Premium Outlet.kmz

I have it on reliable authority , fat peoples food is readily available in Timbuctoo,. 55555555

Thiais dont get Fat then, i must change my Rose Coloured Glasses..All things in moderation.:whistling:

Did I mention Nationalities who get fat? Of course not. At some private schools in Bkk. ,many young boys cannot run ,they waddle like ducks. One school even has mcd's on school grounds. Obesity is truly international. But wherever the fat food chains go, the faster the rate of obesity rises. I live in a small country town ,and some of the boys here are now obese, through overeating and insufficient exercise, Yes, if you like you can read they are lazy.Wouldn't work in an iron lung.

And not even a sniff of a McDonalds, KFC or similar in your small country town. I wonder what they over-eat ?

Not a sniff,locally. Have been known to pig out on a foray into the "Big Smoke" They eat too much pork and rice,drink too much Lao Khao with no exercise. Have a positive detestation for anything physical, except racing motorbikes, when drunk on Lao khao, occasionally crashing them, which renders certain elements of obesity , rather short lived. Do sometimes get involved in mob brawls. Which have been known to result in death/s.

And not even a sniff of a McDonalds, KFC or similar in your small country town. I wonder what they over-eat ?

Rice, pork scratchings and beer.

More over consumed lau khow than beer, as most can't afford to be over-eating any beer on any such regular basis. Beer is reserved for the occasional setting.

I'm always taken aback [well, not really - I consider the source] by those circles that would surrender their left testicle to locate an iconic fast-food outlet while residing in the middle of Nakon Nowhere. Less, introducing a thread that celebrates a yearning to romance the processed burger and trimmings.....:rolleyes:

Ask the wife to make a burger ? I thought you wore the apron in your kitchen .....

Never been to a MacD, so don't miss it. :rolleyes: If I want a good burger, I'll ask the wife to make one........ :D

Who said anything about my kitchen? :huh:

More over consumed lau khow than beer, as most can't afford to be over-eating any beer on any such regular basis. Beer is reserved for the occasional setting.

Piffle.

The overweight ones drink beer, and not occasionally. Plenty of Thais can afford it and even the ones that can only just afford it still do so, so as to segregate themselves from the Lao Khao drinkers.

btw, I know that you drink liquids and eat food, but if you are talking about diet and substances that can be the the subject of over-indulgence, then liquids count.

Edited by Thaddeus

Ask the wife to make a burger ? I thought you wore the apron in your kitchen .....

Who said anything about my kitchen? :huh:

isn't that where one normally prepares food -- the kitchen ? Or maybe you mean you wear the apron elsewhere ? :rolleyes:

Since no one has answered the OP'S question. I'll take the time to answer.

The closest Mickey D's to Buriram is in the Mall in Korat. Their are also many restaurants in the Mall with free swimming for your enjoyment. So make it a day trip and enjoy what we have in our beautiful city.

Barry

Since no one has answered the OP'S question. I'll take the time to answer.

The closest Mickey D's to Buriram is in the Mall in Korat. Their are also many restaurants in the Mall with free swimming for your enjoyment. So make it a day trip and enjoy what we have in our beautiful city.

Barry

Makes me more the thankful that I live way out in the middle-of-nowhere.